baby.

you decided you were going to wait two whole songs before following after the boys who had just left the car ten seconds ago. the length of the songs were left up to the universe.

surprisingly, the first song was from a new album by future. it was called 'puffin on zootiez'. you really liked it. the instrumental was really pretty. the next song was also relatively new, as you had only heard it one time. the screen in the car read 'take it to trail'. it wasn't as much of your taste but you found yourself enjoying dabi's music.

you were halfway into the fourth song when you realized how many had played. you cursed to yourself and stepped out of the car with excitement.

the only light was coming from the headlights of the now empty car, so you crept around it. you saw the open doors on the huge metal shed and carefully pushed closer. you felt unsettled to your core.

"fuck it." you mumbled.

you decided to head straight for the doors.

"hello?" you called, walking into the dark space. you felt along the walls for the light switch. from not far away, you heard a double clap, and the lights switched on.

  the first thing you saw was the detail in the black marble floors. this place was built like a home in the inside, but it had stripped metal walls. much was unfinished though. the counters, the island, and the stairs.

"who's this?" a cold voice spoke and it echoed throughout the somewhat empty building. nobody answered.

you followed the voice to a table where dabi, shigaraki and a new figure sat. the man wore a black face mask and had shining and sharp yellow eyes. his hair was cropped short and you watched as he ran a gloved hand through it.

"please.. join us." he said in the same monotone voice.

you slowly approached the table. you received a dirty look from dabi and shigaraki gave you a short angled glance. you mouthed a sorry as you pulled up a chair next to them and sat.

"well, hello. you can call me... baby." you said after pondering. you saw the confused looks from the others. you almost hit yourself. you picked the weirdest code name possible.

"baby?" the man questioned, with his eyebrows raised. the word drummed in your ears and you almost fell out of your seat.

"okay, no. it's y/n." he laughed behind the mask. his eyes crinkled.

"chisaki." he stated.

"nice to meet you!" you beamed, holding out your hand. he dismissed it.

"so back to business."

you watched as chisaki and shigaraki went back and forth about prices, furniture, dates, and divisions.dabi looked bored while you listened intensely. the two older men were debating on how they would coincide in the building. you learned that chisaki recently ran into financial ailment and was looking to lighten his load a bit.

how could he have such a nice building with so much land and be alone?

"chisaki?" you heard a small voice call from the top of the stairs.

"i told you to stay upstairs and be quiet." he growled.

she trudged down the stairs anyway. her small feet making large thuds on the unfinished wooden stairs. she was the cutest child you had ever seen. she had white hair and huge red eyes. she kind of matched shigaraki's color scheme. you laughed to the thought that he could have a secret love child.

you immediately got up to approach the little girl.

"hi there! i'm y/n," you introduced yourself.

"eri." she said plain and stern. she held out her hand to shake. she was confident, you could feel it through her hands.