Chapter 2

*music of the end of previous chapter starts here* (start the video here)

Love you Hate you:

I love you so much
I hate you so bad
Said "I don't miss you"
You know that's not true
Boy I want you bad
I hate you so much
But I love you oh so bad
When I say I'm leaving
I don't mean it
I just want you back

Got my hopes up
When we broke up
That we would get back always said that
No matter what we would be together
I want you back now more than ever
Feels like we on a roller-coaster
You take me up high then take me down low
There go them games boy
You think you're clever
You try to play me it's so whatever

(Oh-oh)
Some days we on the same page
(Oh-oh)
Then we go our separate ways
(Oh-oh)
And our loves down the drain
(Oh-oh)
Then I'm calling you again

(Oh-oh)
Some days we on the same page
(Oh-oh)
Then we go our sep-our sep-our sep *keeps repeating and everyone's confused not knowing what to do*

Director: woahwoah cut CUT!... what's wrong with playback?

Gina: ummm, working on it boss, I don't know this computer had a panic attack or something

Director: ...unreal

Gina: Just give me a minute.

Director: alright everyone take ten!*bell rings*

*Ricky walks off stage only to be greeted by his dog*

Ricky: Trumpet! *giggles*

???: *GASP* *pushes off random person and stomps towards Ricky* GET THAT DOG, OFF OF MY COUTURE!. *Trumpet goes to the ground while Ricky looks offended*

Jennifer: why can't you have a purse sized dog, like all of the other stars? MMM. This horse dog doesn't fit your image!

Ricky: Trumpet doesn't care about "my image", he loves the real me, and I love him *starts petting him* isn't that right boy? isn't that right... should I rub your belly? should I rub our miss' belly?

Jennifer: No one touches, my belly. *Trumpet growls a bit while Ricky continues to pet him*

SCENE SWITCH.

*EJ arrives in his skateboard and enters, inside, we see Kaden is cutting the tips of some hot dogs, while Kourtney arrives with a plate for EJ as he "drums" the bar a little bit, now weaing a white tank top*

Kaden: Hey!

Kourtney: Grilled cheese with pickles. On rye.

EJ: MMMMM you are the best Kourtney. If you were looking for a man and I was straight I would propose to you right now.

Kaden: that'd be great, maybe then she would stop bugging me about what I do in my free time.

Kourtney: *scoffs* This guy, he brings in stuff he finds in the street everyday to see if it's useful. *sarcastic* Why don't you find a new hobby in the street? (it was the only thing I could think of)

EJ: Or maybe some customers

Kaden: Customers, that's what we need. If your mom only knew Cash turns this place into a ghost town. *sigh* I should do something about it *cuts another tip of a hot dog*.

EJ: Kaden's not gonna have to do anything. Cause things are not gonna be like this for much longer.

Kourtney: Really? Well alright, EJ, you got a little plan brewing?

*suspense*

*Suspense*

*SUSPENSE*

EJ: nope I got nothing.

BACK TO RICKY

Ricky: I can barely move in this outfit

???: *stops texting and turns head to face him* well you look amazing

Ricky: Thanks, Carlos. (feels weird seeing a friendship between the two of them for how little they've interacted on the show)

Jennifer: It's the latest design by GG le Tron

Ricky: What about GG le Normal? *Carlos giggles and resumes his texting* GG le Clothing Wearable by Humans? Did we put any outfits from anyone like that?

????: There's my boy.

Ricky: Dad! *MTV reporter: Ricky, Ricky! MTV* I didn't think you'd make it *hugs Mike*

Jennifer: No hugging it'll wrinkle!

Mike: I think he'd survive a wrinkle or two. (can't tell if the dad was talking about the outfit or Ricky)

Mike: Come here! *hugs Ricky even more*

Jennifer: That's what I was gonna say, go for it you only live once.

Mike: *break hug but keeps an arm over Ricky's shoulder as he turns around* The biggest star in Majesty Records and I remember when he was singing in diapers. How's the shoot going? You're killing it?

Ricky: The only thing getting killed are my feet *chuckle* it's going fine, can I talk to you please?

Mike: yeah, hey guys why don't you get a shot of that set that I'm paying so much money for. *goes after Ricky* what's up?

Ricky: Dad, don't you think this is all a little... much? Like maybe I should be singing my own stuff

Mike: I don't know if that's the best idea

Jennifer: Best idea, Jinx!

Mike: Ricky, I just want you to be protected, that's why I gave you the best songwriters money can buy. Don't worry, your new single's gonna be a hit, trust me *incoming phone call* oh I gotta take this ok? We're announcing the talent search today *walks away as he answers*

*Jennifer looks at Ricky for a second, rolls her eyes and leaves, at the same time, strange noises start coming from somewhere and Ricky wonders what is that*

Gina: *slides in* Ricky, you're dog is chewing on the microphone *points towards trumpet as Ricky looks at him*

Ricky: Trumpet! That microphone is not a dog bone! *goes after him*