Chapter 15

Back at The Palace

As EJ made his way back to The Palace, he was still sad about what just happened, and just as he entered... he saw that it was decorated for a congratulation party for Antoine including a poster of him...

EJ: *looks at it* ...they knew...

He then hears that everyone was about to enter The Palace, so he sprinted towards the stairs that led to his room

Cash: *enters with everyone* WELCOME TO THE CELEBRATION!

As people start enjoying the party, Ricky enters, with Mike and Jennifer right behind him, while he looks for EJ. While Kaden is serving drinks at the bar, not happy about this as well, EJ comes down the stairs with all of his stuff packed and starts to leave but is stopped by Cash, while Kourtney appears behind EJ with her arms crossed looking at them*

Cash: Hey party pooper, you can't leave yet we haven't introduced Rags, our guest of honor... you didn't really think you'd win, did you? *EJ pushes past him*

Ricky: EJ where you going? *EJ just stares at him for a while and continues walking* You can't leave! *EJ stops for a moment*

EJ: *looks at Ricky, who's now in front of him* Can't stay. I'm sort of done with this place...

Ricky: wait *grabs him by the arm* can you do me a favor before you go? Stay while I introduce Rags *puts his hand on the side of EJ's neck, as EJ looks at it* couldn't have found him without you

EJ slightly smiles to not make Ricky feel bad, but on the inside, he is ready to leave and never come back. As Ricky makes his way through the crowd up on stage, EJ puts the bags down on the floor

Ricky: *grabs the mic* excuse me, excuse me. First of all, thank you all for coming for this celebration, it's been a pretty wild ride hasn't it everybody? *Everyone starts clapping and Ricky giggles* and what a crazy ending who'd have thought we'd actually find our Rags *EJ starts to leave again, slowly walking* but we did.

Ricky: I knew Rags was incredibly talented the minute I heard him sing, I knew his lyrics would inspire others, like they inspired me, but what took time to realize, was that his friendship is what changed me the most *EJ can't understand why Ricky said all of that*, so without further ado, please put your hands together for the REAL Rags *Antoine comes on stage as the crowd applauds*

Cash: *turns to Mike while pointing to Antoine* my son, I made him *says proudly* (ew)

Ricky: Mister EJ Caswell!

EJ is a bit confused by that and turns around to see Ricky, and a light points towards him.

Antoine: *shocked* What?!

EJ: *still confused and a bit shocked* what?

Cash: *also shocked* WHAT?!

Ricky: EJ, it's time to be you! *EJ takes off his backpack and leaves it with the rest of his things and starts walking to the stage*

Antoine: *quickly takes the mic* well, I'm sure we all enjoyed a good laugh, but I'm glad to be here and-

Ricky: *takes back the mic* I'm sorry for the confusion everyone *pushes Antoine away* EJ, get your butt up here!

As EJ sprints the rest of the way (which isn't that much to be honest) Gina appears near the bar, alongside Nini, while Kaden and Kourtney walk on stage to take down the Antoine poster that was on stage, while Seb passes by and is happy about EJ, he wants to say something, but leaves EJ and Ricky have their moment, so he goes past them, and sits near Big Red and Carlos

Rags (HSMTMTS version - RJ/Caswen edition)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें