Chapter 10

AT THE PARTY

Ricky and Lily are being interviewed by a reporter, who's talking to Ricky at the moment

Reporter: Ricky you're performing your number 1 single tonight "Love you, Hate you", looking forward to it? *Moves mic in front of Ricky*

Ricky: Yes, I'm very excited, it's always great to perform in front of a crowd, whether it's Madison Square Garden or 8 tourists

Reporter: Would you say this is your most personal album to date?

Ricky: Well, when you say personal-
Lily: *butts in* of course it is *the reporter moves the mic to her now* of course it is, right? *Turns to Ricky and slightly scratches his chin* *turns to reporter* except for the part of the song where he says he hates me, cause he doesn't, you don't do you? Do you? *Slightly scratches his chin again* *turns to reporter* it was like when I was recording my album, right? *Ricky flees* you never want to speak the truth

SCENE SWITCH

EJ is still riding the bike avoiding anyone who's in his way, and then starts going the opposite direction of the cars that are stuck in the traffic, to then jump over a taxicab that was in diagonal, and after a little bit, he's finally able "to go easy" as the road is cleared and with no traffic.

BACK AT THE PARTY

Announcer: ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Asher Angel! *Crowd cheers and claps*

Asher: *walks on stage* thank you! Welcome Majesty Records guests are you ready to get down *crowd cheers* let's do this! *Walks off stage as the first song begins*

Cash is standing in the middle of Antoine and Seb, who is eating some wings, while saying hi to some people, with a tiny bit of sauce covering his lips

Cash: Seb. Shape up! You're never gonna get discovered if you keep acting like a child!

Seb: I'm more likely to get discovered

Cash: what?

Seb: think about it, you walk into a party there's two guys standing there, ok? And one of them is acting more cheerful than the other. Me, I'd look at the more cheerful one *eats the last of his wing and cleans most of it*

Cash: *backing away a bit* Antoine would you like to go mingle while your brother thinks over all of that?

Antoine: absolutely *both of them start to walk away leaving Seb behind*

???: Hey! *stands in front of Seb*

Seb: Hi, I'm Seb *shakes hand, covering just a tiny bit of sauce on the others hand*

???: I'm-I'm Carlos *Big Red arrives* Can we share?

Big Red: dude, remember we have to find Ricky *takes Carlos away who's still looking at Seb*

Carlos: um, nice to meet you

Seb: n-nice to *waves awkwardly and then proceeds to go after him after cleaning whatever sauce there was left in his hand*

By that point EJ was arriving at the party already wearing the mask and tries to get past the bouncer

Bouncer: *stops EJ* Invitation?

EJ: *slightly panicked, looks to a random spot* ...That guy stole my ticket *points to a random person* and I was like "good luck using it, no way that doorman's gonna believe that's your ticket" and then he was like "pfft, doormen are stupid"

Bouncer: *slightly shocked* what? *Takes hand off of EJ's chest*

EJ: *nodding* and I was like "doormen is a respected profession with a very rich history"