❝ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒❞

These are the rules all the judges are required to follow:

Common Rules

✘ Follow the community, according to the genre in which you entering.

✘ Give this book a shout-out on your message board. We are trying to spread the word about these awards.

✘ Add this book to your public as well as your private reading lists.

After Entries

✘Do keep track of your respective genres' participants and do start your work after we updated the accepted entries.

✘ Don't bail at the last minute. Do tell us before If you have any inconvenience in judging.

✘ Do tell 10 days before of your situation (like exams, other occasions)and rather it only accepted as it is an immediate circumstance.

✘ Read the rules chapter and all the rules there are also compulsory for you too.

✘ Be honest and dedicated to your work.

✘ Be punctual and send the results before the given deadline. We will invite all the judges to our discord server. So you people can send your results there.
The people, who do not have discord can send the results to..

••••Burrow•••• bharanikitty4803@gmail.com

••••Heaths••••
junectiv@gmail.com

••••Enchanted••••
rareraven.hp@gmail.com​

✘ Do not accept bribes from any participants. Report to us about out. If you encourage that thing please, don't be a Judge.

✘ Judge according to the judging criteria given.

✘ In case if any participants don't follow you then you can tell them about it and if they still do not follow then report to us, that participant will be eliminated.