➥𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 I {Horror}

HYDRA {HORROR}

👻— Results of Horror —👻

1. Bewitching Hour 💀 ravenclaw_witch_9

Title - 5/5
The title is nice and fits with the story. I like the font as it adds the aesthetic.

Cover - 5/5
The cover is nice and graphic. The letters are readable and the font is very nice. It gives off an eerie vibe which for sure is going to attract readers who like horror.

Blurb- 5/5
The blurb was perfect. It was the perfect length and it sparked that curiosity which just makes you go read till 3 am in the night. The fact that there was also a longer description in the first chapter was genius.

Characters and their Developments - 10/10
You can connect with the characters. You can feel what they're feeling. There is a diversity of characters and they are very relatable.

Plot- 10/10
The plot is not common and it is very creative. Everything about it keeps making us curious and wanting more.

Flow/Organization - 10/10
The flow is great. The author is giving us something to think about in one chapter and 2 chapters later explaining it. Sometimes people either explain too early or don't explain it at all which causes readers to be bored or gives them plot holes. The organization is also great. I love how the author followed the rule of not letting two speech sentences (stuff in " ") be in one paragraph

Writing Style/Narration- 9/10
The way the author describes things is so real. Like I can feel what the characters are feeling. Whenever there is an eerie scene I can feel a pit at the bottom of my stomach. The author has asked questions and just raised the anticipation in every chapter, making us want to read more and more. I do recommend describing outfits better instead of just putting pictures.

Anticipation- 5/5
Let me tell you. The anticipation is THERE. It was executed perfectly. In the middle of chapters, I was on the edge of my seat. It's like something interesting is happening in every chapter.

Grammar - 9/10
The grammar was great. The author can try and use some more unique words but the grammar was great. The punctuation was proper and it was not a hassle to read. The vocabulary could be a bit better.

Overall Enjoyment - 10/10
The only worst thing about this book was that it ended. There was so much anticipation. It keeps you on your toes.
Total: 78/80

2. In Love with her Body 💀 @Veil_of_Darkness

Title - 5/5
The title fits with the story and is unique. It immediately piques interest in the reader's mind.

Cover - 4.5/5
The font of the word 'body' doesn't fit well with the rest of the cover so the author could try changing it. Otherwise, the cover is nice and would attract readers.

Blurb- 5/5
The blurb was nice, I liked the way the author kept a small part of the story in the blurb. It also instigates interest in the reader's mind.
Characters and their Developments - 10/10
I like Emily's character. Her life isn't perfect and instead of just saying she has a problem the author has described the problem, described how it made Emily feel and how it was affecting her

Plot- 10/10
I have definitely not heard of this plot before. It was nice and refreshing. The eerieness, the pain, and the betrayal.