➥𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 {Romance}

CORVUS {ROMANCE}

🕵️‍♀️∘─Results of Romance─∘🕵️‍♀️

1. Book: Two Worlds Apart Joined with One Heart

Username/Author: YOUNGFOREVER_07

Title :  2 / 5

The title is very plain, It could have been more creative, Something that actually makes the readers curious but then again it depends on the author.

Cover : 2 / 5

The silhouette picture is excellent but the color scheme used is not appropriate. There could have been a better font used. The cover looks like a mixture of different things, nothing goes with each other. 

Blurb : 2 / 5

The blurb is too plain. Even if the blurb is just a few words or sentences it should develop the eagerness inside the readers which is missing here.

Character Development: 8/10

The characters in this book are very relatable. The way the characters have been portrayed is a bit fictitious but it still looks like a real person. George’s character is messed up.

Plot: 7/10

The plot isn’t clear.

 It’s pretty messed up.

Flow: 8/10

The story is rushed a lot. There isn’t a clear explanation of the turn of events that takes place.

The story starts with meeting George, then college, and they get married….One chapter they’re in college and the next they meet 4yrs later…

Writing Style/Narration: 7 /10

The conversation between Anna and George is cute but other than that the other conversations are plain they don’t bring out any emotion when you’re reading it.

Anticipation : 2 / 5

As mentioned above when a story is rushed the readers lose interest in the book even if the plot’s amazing. There definitely should be a bit of drag to get an interesting turn of events that increases the wait of readers for your update.

Grammatical errors: 9/10

There are a few problems with the tenses here and there.

Overall: 7/10

It would have been great if the author hadn’t rushed the book. The author should have planned things properly.

TOTAL: 54/80

═───────◇───────═

2. Book: Blinded By Destiny

Username: ACWritingFanatic

Title:  4 /5

The title is a different one. It is apt for the story but while reading the story you do feel that the title could have been better.