➥𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 I {Women Fiction}

👑🩰∘─Results of Women Fiction─∘🩰👑

❥⠪∘💕 The Lioness Who Roared
by  conquestofthesomnium

1. Title : 5 /5

2.Cover : 5/5

3.Blurb : 4/5

4.Character Development : 9/10

5.Plot : 7/10

6.Flow/Organization : 8 /10

7.Writing Style : 8/10

8.Anticipation : 4/5

9.Grammar : 9/10

10.Overall Enjoyment : 7/10

Total : 66/80

Review:

The first impression of the title, cover, and blurb are amazing. Just the blurb can be made a bit more attractive if you can use interesting font styles or line barriers emphasizing the important words.

The characters were interesting. Some were a bit confusing for me at places, but it got cleared with reading it more. The plot was unique. The flow was a bit fast at some points. The writing style can be a bit modified to make it gripping but the presentation was wonderful.

The grammar was good. Can be checked a bit though. Overall, story was great.

◇───────◇───────◇

❥⠪∘💕 Fragmented Lies by  MiniMoxx

1. Title : 5/5

The title is relevant to the story. It is something new. Though there is no Subtitle, it is pretty much good.

2. Cover : 4/5

Cover is relevant to the title. The background of a girl on the pieces of mirror was pretty much thoughtful. Though the texts were visible, I would suggest to use different tint other than white. It quite blended in the background. Just my views thought.

3. Blurb : 4/5

Blurb was surely engaging. But a bit more style could be added to it. Maybe in presentation. The content was good though.

4. Character Development : 9/10

At some places I couldn't relate to the situations. But the Characters and emotions were quite engaging. I can't imagine myself at her place because am too different in personality then of main lead, but some things were really cool. The description and detailing was good too.

5. Plot : 9/10

Plot was unique. I can't say it was 100% relatable to reality. I mean  it it was, it can't be a novel lol! Plot can be a bit more intresting. Because at some places I felt lost. But overall, I enjoyed it.