➥𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 I {Science Fiction}

MICROSCOPIUM {SCIENCE FICTION}

👩‍🔬∘─Results of Science Fiction─∘👩‍🔬

1. KOMOREBY by SuVida777

Title - 5/5
The title is absolutely amazing. It is very unique. It shows the author's imagination. The title is not misleading as it points to a very crucial part of the story ie. the city it takes place in. The title fits the story well and would attract a lot of readers because of its uniqueness. Also, as the author has explained in the first chapter, the meaning of the title goes much deeper than just a city.

Cover - 5/5
It is rare to come across authentic covers on wattpad so I was surprised to the author has drawn it on their own. The cover is beautiful and as always the creativity is highly acknowledged.

Blurb- 4/5
The blurb is well written and really makes the reader want to get into the book. However, it is quite long. While I will say that the blurb gets the readers hooked, a fair amount of readers wouldn't even read it because of the length. Try to shorten the blurb and not be too descriptive.

Characters and their Developments - 10/10
The characters are well written, they're very diverse. There are different types of characters. They're unique and it doesn't feel like you're reading your typical cliche book. The way the author describes them, you can just get into their mindset and understand their personalities. You can really feel for them.

Plot- 10/10
The author has gone out of their way to make the plot realistic. They have researched, they have cited sources and they have dedicated a lot of time to the plot.

Flow/Organization - 10/10
The story's flow is pretty slow but since the author has mentioned in the blurb that it is a slow burn, it is understandable. The lines are well organized and it doesn't look cluttered. The organization makes it much simpler to read.

Writing Style/Narration- 10/10
The story is very well written. The author has described everything magnificently. The author is able to paint an entire picture just using words and it is marvelous.
Anticipation- 3/5
The story is pretty slow which makes it a little less anticipating but nonetheless it still makes you curious.

Grammar - 10/10
Zero. Grammatical. Errors. Am I in heaven? If anything the grammar exceeds all expectations. The words used are perfect for the scenes. The vocabulary is extensive. Everything is in place. Every comma, every period, every capital letter is where it should be.

Overall Enjoyment - 8/10
The grammar and organization made it easier to understand and the way the characters are written makes it really fun to read. For me personally, the story is a bit too slow but I can definitely see many people loving it. It has really great potential and so does the author. The dedication put in the book made it even better.

Total: 77/80

═───────◇───────═

2. ALIEN DAIRIES by GlennDevlin

Title - 5/5
The title fits well with the story and is straight to the point. It strikes curiosity in the readers without giving too much information.