Gladiolus ✤ Sworn to protect

𝘛𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 3 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.
———————————————————————

In a road to find the Regalia after getting the 3rd Runestone for your brother, Noctis. Going back to the Regalia after defeating some soilders, everyone was happy in which you and your lover, Gladiolus gave eachother highfives.

"Hey...guys?", Prompto called out in which made you, Ignis, Gladio and Noctis look towards Prompto's way. An ash silver haired male with some white attire that looks nothing like one of the enemies but once recalled it was him, Ravus Nox Fleuret. The eldest son and a prince in Tenebrae. Yeah you get the hint. It was Luna's brother.

"You received the storm's blessing...And yet you know nothing of the consequences", Ravus said as he took a few steps close to your brother and draws out a sword, pointing it on your brother's neck. His action made you alarmed in which made you stood in your fighting stance while glarring at Ravus, followed by the other 3 men.

"Watch it", Gladio growled that made Ravus shifted his sword towards Gladio's neck. You growled as you tried to make an attack not until Ravus warned. "Be still. All of you...", "Not good...", Prompto commented. Seeing both, your brother and Gladio getting threatened made you uneasy. "Heir to the crown beffiting no other...Witness his splendor and glory. All hail the Chosen King.", Ravus said. This made your blood boil. You wont stand still and be quiet by looking at your brother getting mistreated in which you stood up for his rights.

"Awful high and mighty for an imperial rat, serving the enemy to hunt down Lady Luna!", you spat and stood infront of Noctis. "I do not serve. I command!", Ravus fired back as he grabbed you by your neck and pushed you as you bumped onto your brother and Prompto supporting you to stand. Gladiolus stood infront of you and Noctis, shielding you both.

"The king's sworn shield.", Ravus said with venom in his words. "You better believe it.", Gladio said unbothered by his tone. "A weak shield protects naught.", Ravus said as he swings his sword to Gladiolus while Gladio summoned his broadsword in an attempt to block Ravus's attack.

Once Gladio successfully blocked and Ravus's sword was pushed to the side, Ravus gave Gladio a heavy hit on his stomach in which Gladio backed off, hitting on the Regalia. "Gladio!", "Drop it!!", you growled after your brother called out. "Hey!", Noctis took Ravus's attention. "Wanna go? Let's do it.", Noctis said as the sword of your ancesstors was summoned and illuminated in the light, slowly circling Noctis.

A few rambling from Ravus until a familiar male appeared. It was Ardyn. "I'd say that's far enough.", you shifted your gaze at Ardyn. You have a good reason to hate him. "A hand, Highness? Princess?", Ardyn said as he look at the both of you and Noctis, look slightly identical. "Not from you", "Like hell I would!", you and Noctis spat. "Oh, Im here to help.", "And how is that?", Ignis questioned. While they were talking you were at Gladio's side.

"By taking the army away", Ardyn said. "You expect us to believe that?", Gladiolus shot. You didnt bothered to listen to his rambles but when your eyes shifted to Ravus, anger shoots back at you. "You guys know that guy?", Prompto said.

"Ravus Nox Fleuret, first son of Tenebrae...and elder brother to Lady Lunafreya.", you answered before Ignis could. The sight of Ravus's bloodshot eyes when he looks at Gladio made you boil more. "That prince wont go back in one piece if he sees me again!", you spat in anger.

You look at the Regalia and opens the car door and it reveals a familiar cloth and a picture. "What is it dear?", Gladio questioned as he looks at you. "That one hell of a prince!!", you yelled and that made everyone looks at you with a surprised expression. "Curse you Ravus!! Luna will hear everything from me!! Curse you!!!", you yelled to the sky while gripping on the picture.

"Let me guess...An old picture of you and Ravus?", Noctis teased. "Shut up. But look. Being the immature jerk he is, he decided to burn my face!", you glared at Noctis. "I'll teach that man a lesson!!", you yelled and trying to find something that may have Ravus's location but - Suddenly a pair of strong arms carried you from the ground. "Ah- Gladio let me go!! Let me teach that male a lesson!!", you yelled.

You hit his hand but that didnt bother Gladio with that he turned you around and kissed you. His actions made your eyes wide. "Dont need to get feisty, Princess.", Gladio teased. "Excuse me. I didnt want to bother you both but it seems like if you both continue Noctis will surely be angry.", Ignis commented. "Too much PDA- Yikes", Prompto commented.

"Put me down, Gladio!!", you scolded. "No. If you go and face him alone my job as a shield for you both will go to waste. Remember. I've sworn to protect you and Noctis. Understood?", Gladiolus sounded more serious when he said it."Alright alright enough with the pep talk. Im watching your move Gladio.", Noctis scolded.

Gladio and you look at Noctis at the same time and silently laughed. "Lets not waste any more time here you both.", Ignis exclaimed. "We'll catch up.", Gladio said. Both of you exchanged kisses before entering the Regalia and proceed with your mission.