Sephiroth ✤ Him

𝘐 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 2:30𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘐𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱.

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘩𝘮. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥! 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 3:09𝘢𝘮
👹👹👹
———————————————————————

'He's everywhere...he would be in the kitchen, the living room, the bedroom, bathroom, behind me, in the corner of my eye, outside the window and so on. He wont leave me alone. He's staring now. He's looking. He wont leave me alone. He wont. He will never ever leave me alone. He would be watching somewhere...'

Shakily gripping onto your cup of coffee as a breakfast meal set infront of you, the anxiety you get scares you. You would get a glimpse of him. Yes him. Sephiroth. Slowly and carefully taking a sip on your coffee, you cold sweated. The usual in the morning. Leaving your breakfast behind due to your lost of appetite.

Soon sitting in the bathtub with water filled to try and ease yourself. It doesnt work. He's there. 'In the cupboard? No no no...the door? I locked it beforehand...'. Feeling frustrated, you wash up immediantly and dries yourself up and change before looking at the mirror. Looking down to brush your hair downwards you look back at the mirror —  BEHIND YOU. You turned around. He's an inch close to your face.

He's saying something but you cant hear. 'He's hurting you. Dont listen.'. Your ears started ringing. His whispers is getting louder. 'Come with me, my dear.'. Do not listen. He's gone mad. Scared, you ran out from the bathroom and hides in the store room with your hair dripping wet.

You can hear him whispering too much. Your eyes flashing with his appearance. "STOP!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!! ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!", ....He wont listen to you dearie. You gripped onto your hair while your other hand in a fist hitting your head, hurting yourself.

'(Y/n)...why wont you join me?' No dont. "Kill me already!! I dont want to! You destroyed...you took, you...you...", Mentally breaking down on the floor. You had enough. He wants you to fall into madness with him. He will do anything to break you to madness.

You love him. Obeyed him. Giving his needs and desires. Pledged your vows with him. You wont give up in humanity because youre strong. You wont give up. Try to not listen. He tormented you enough. He should leave you alone.

The door opened. Its him. Not a vision or a glimpse. Its really him. He crouched down infront of you and placed a palm on your cheek as you flinched. "Im sorry...". He's sorry. Pain hits your lower abdomen. His masamune penetrates your body. "But you asked for this. Im kind enough to grant your wish one last time." he continued.

Slowly your nose bleed as the wound on your abdomen gets even more painful. "Do it." His eyes stared into yours. You slowly grabbed on the masamune's grip and weakly pulling it out. Youre bleeding and slowly dying. "Goodbye my love, my darling, my world". He gives a deep and passionate kiss until your last breath.

...

Rest well reader. You've done enough.