Rufus ✤ Unconditional love

𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘧𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 <33

𝘌𝘥𝘪𝘵: 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦- 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘙𝘶𝘧𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯- 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩...𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘍𝘍𝘝𝘐𝘐 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯!! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 28𝘵𝘩!!!

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ^^ 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!!
———————————————————————

Rufus knew what he had done, what Shinra done yet he still carries the responsibility as their president. He knew their doings is wrong and some went against it. Rufus was upset and take all the grief in.

After getting his Geostigma disease healed by a healing rain, he knew the project that Shinra carried for so long is slowly destroying the planet and so does the Jenova Project. After noticing all mistakes and the wrong doings he made — he's convinced that people hated it, let it be in a group of people. He knew it.

However, that doesnt stop you from loving him. You dont really care about his evil doings and what matters is that: He loves you and treats you well. When he felt that all the actions he did in the past weighs on his shoulders, you let him broke down and vent to you. Hearing his thoughts and stopping him from hurting himself more and stopping all the guilt eating inside of him.

You love him and always will, he loves you too. Nothing can change that not even his past actions back in Shinra. He was lucky that you would be around him even when you decided to meet him after Rufus encountered his father.

On the beautiful day, Valentines Day — he wants to return the favour. He wants to listen to your troubles, take care of you, give you love and support that you needed. He had planned everything for today and he hopes that nothing can interrupt it. He was the first one to wake up in the morning. He attempts cooking breakfast for you.

It started off simple but slowly gets complicated that he decided to just make a simple sandwich for your breakfast. He also made tea before placing it on a tray and bringing it upstairs to your shared room with Rufus.

He carefully placed the tray on a mini coffee table close to the window as he opens the curtains, the sunlight illuminates your face as your eyes softly squinted that you decided to turn around. "Wake up, dear. I made you breakfast.", he softly whispered and patting on your shoulder. You groaned and sat up as your morning was properly greeted by Rufus kissing both of your cheeks and lastly your nose tip.

He gave a small smile to you while placing the tray of breakfast infront of you. "How sweet of you", you muttered as he earned a kiss on the cheek from you. While you were eating the breakfast he made, he was happy and content seeing you enjoying your breakfast. You also would feed him because he would just smile and stare while you eat.

After breakfast you got out from bed to wash up while Rufus made the bed and clean the dishes and stuffs in the kitchen. You got out from the shower and change into your usual clothes and fixing your hair before going downstairs. When the both of you are ready, you step outside first before Rufus.

"I wonder what's the occassion for today. I thought you might be busy tonight", you whispered while holding onto Rufus's gloved hand. "Oh yes indeed. I will be busy tonight with you. We have alot of things to do today", he chuckled as he pulled you close to his side, placing a kiss on your forehead as you both enter the helicopter that will be your ride for today.

"Welcome aboard!", the red haired male announces. "Good morning, Reno.", you greeted. "Mornin' (Y/n).", he responded. "Heading to Sector 7, Rufus?", Rude questioned. "Yes. To Sector 7", Rufus responded. "Alrighty. Ya' heard him. Hit it", Reno said before leaning onto his seat comfortably for take off.

The view was spetacular. You can see every sectors from above even the Shinra's building. "Its quite nice seeing all of the buildings and sectors isnt it?", Rufus broke the silence and held your hand. "It is. And look — its the church where Aerith used to hangout. Its still there.", you whispered at the last sentence. "Of course. Its to remember her by.", Rufus said softly as she gently squeezed your hand that he's holding before giving you a kiss that's gentle yet filled with love.

"If you guys are havin' sex — not on my helicopter.", Reno chimmed in before snickering. "No promises. And since when its your helicopter, Reno?", Rufus said roughly on the last sentence. "Uhh- ahem!! Anyways, we're almost there", Reno switched that made you cracking up a small laugh which made Rufus to only lets out a small laugh with you.

When you guys landed on somewhere that a helicopter can land, you guys visited Seventh Heaven and was welcomed by Tifa and the others. "Hey Tifa! Its been awhile", you exclaimed giving her a hug. "Hey! And its been awhile. The others are doing great!", Tifa said. In the corner of your eye, there stood Cloud and Rufus. Rufus and Cloud having a small awkward chat but seems like they're on good terms.

Soon came Vincent Valentine to inform Cloud of his troubles. Rude and Reno playing darts and joking away. "So — how are things between you and Rufus? Nothing fishy or so?", Tifa questioned before serving a cup of tea. "Nothing much. Rufus is okay. Speaking of which...where's Marlene and her father?", you questioned. "Ahh both of them stop by at the church on Sector 5.", Tifa responded.

Soon came Rufus after a small chat with his turks. "Hey...lets take a stroll shall we?", Rufus takes your hand as you both walk around Sector 7. "I remember the first time we met. You were on the wheelchair and i tried helping you but then you can walk when the attack started.", you silently laughed while recalling the memories. "Well you are the nice one when we first met. Maybe that's why they were worried to get you involved.", Rufus also recalling the past memories. The good ones with only you at least.

You both talked about memories of your first date at the Golden Saucer, the adventures you had at the Wall Market to mess around. After the long stroll you both ate lunch at Seventh Heaven. Everything was great until the sun sets and you both ride the helicopter once again to home.

Before entering the penthouse you both lived at, Rufus stopped you as he faces foward towards you. "What's the matter, Rufus?", you whispered thinking maybe its something he wants to tell personally. Soon Rufus removed his necktie completely as he softly wraps it around your eyes to cover it. "Trust me with this one dearie.", he whispered and takes both of your hand guiding you inside.

Soon after guiding you, Rufus slowly removed his necktie that covers your eyes as it reveals gifts and flowers as pictures of the two of you was displayed and set in a photoframe. Every single pictures consits of memories you both have. He got you a bouquet of your favourite flowers and gifts that you wanting your whole life. (i'll let you imagine what gifts and what flowers. Picture it in your mind.) "Rufus...", you whispered. He made you fell inlove all over again and you could've swear he fell inlove again too by looking at you so lovingly.

Your arms then wraps around Rufus, he returns the hug, hugging you tightly and lovingly. "Thank you...this is amazing", you said but it was a little muffled from the hug. "Anything for you my love and thanks to Elena. She helped alot.", Rufus's lips soon connected with yours. The kiss was filled with love and passion. The both of you soon pulled away when you ran out of breath. You then smile so brightly as he smiles with you too.

"My surprise is not over yet, love", Rufus whispered in your ears and carried you over his shoulder to your bedroom. Seems like its going to be long night. He's going to spoil you alot tonight.