Ignis ✤ Blinded Love

𝘍𝘺𝘪 - 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘏𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨~
———————————————————————

Day 1:
———————————————————————
The smell of flowers fills up in the air, the wind blowing a fresh breeze, your bare foot touching the soft ground as you lay on the flower surface. Being inlove with the man you were ever to meet and hear. You never knew how he looks like but youre sure that he might have that charming face that everyone would be blinded with. But in your case, your world was dark due to your blindness which makes you to not identified Ignis.

You slowly feel the soft surface with all sorts of flowers surrounding you. Tracing each of the flower's petals and picturing it in your head. "(Y/n)! Where are you?!!", a familiar cheerful voice called out. It was Prompto. You raise both of you hands and waves it. "Here!!", you yelled. The sound of more than one footsteps came running towards you and you felt a thump beside you. Judging by the mischevious giggles, it was Prompto.

"Good to see you, (Y/n)!", he said. "Heyya, (Y/n). How are you lately?", Noctis chimmed in. "Hey you guys! How's the hunt? And im doing fine.", you smiled. "The hunt was successful. Seems like Prince Noctis has made a good improvement ever since.", a thick accent answered. It was Ignis. "That's nice!", you stood up and turned around to their voices.

"What do you think of this place? Iris found this place and it wasnt far from Lestallum. To say the least its safe here since not alot of people stop by here.", you smiled. "This place can make a perfect picture! Its quite pretty, (Y/n)", Prompto squelled. "Might I say that this area fits you well, (Y/n).", Ignis complimented in which he was rewarded by the cheer of 'ooooo~' by Prompto and Noctis.

"Aww...Thank you, Iggy. How sweet of you...", as a bright red tint appeared on your cheeks. "Youre free to come here and you know where to find me", you smiled. "HEYYYYY!!! (Y/N)!!! GLADDY!! GUYS!!", a femenine voice yelled. It was Iris. "Iris!", Gladio yelled as he waved. "Hey~ When did you came?", Iris giggled. "Not awhile ago", Noctis said. "Ahhh i see. Im here to guide (Y/n) back. Im sure you're hungry right? (Y/n)?", Iris said. You dont know what face is she making but youre sure she's smiling.

"Iam! You guys can join us too", you smiled. "Apologies but...We're here for a short stop.", Ignis said. "Oh? What's up?", you questioned. "Imperials. They might be attacking not far from here maybe. They're at the Old Lestallum.", Ignis explained. "Ohh...I hope you guys have a safe trip!", you smiled and gave them a group hug. Iris smiled as she stood.

Iris guided you and both of you waved goodbye to Prince Noctis and his friends. Iris giggled which makes her questioning yourself. "What's funny?", you giggled. "You and Iggy look so adorable. Did you tell him yet?", Iris asked. "Hmmm...Not yet...", you said as you blushed. "There there. There's always next time, (Y/n). Now lets go! Food's getting cold!!", Iris playfully exclaimed and guides you back as you wore your shoes before Iris guided you.

Day 2:
———————————————————————
It was raining. There was a storm in Lestallum and Iris went outside for errands. It was lonely for you especially in your condition. You slowly hummed a tune that reminds you of a song with a loving tune yet fragile. You subconsciously touched your face and traced all of your face features. "Am I that pretty?", you questioned until a door opened. "Oh? Youre back Iris.", you smiled and sat up from the couch. "Its me, (Y/n).",a voice said. It was Ignis.