Sephiroth ✤ Was it worth it?

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯.
———————————————————————

A sudden attack happened in Midgar. There was 2 men which might be someone's successor and came to finish someone's job. You keep and eye out for Rufus as he do the talking to the 2 unknown men.

You kept yourself in a lookout with Vincent. "Hey. Look closely", he said. You look closely and saw Rufus getting pushed to the ground. "Oh shit! Let's move!", You said and move in with Vincent. He'll handle the others and you'll try to attack those men in mid air.

You start attacking a male with short hair in mid air. It was rushed but then he predicted your moves and threw you onto the ground. The net didnt caught you but luckily Rufus is safe. "Nngh- Gah!", you screamed once you hit the ground. "Shit! (Y/n)!", Reno called out.

"Im fine- go get it", you grunted and sat up. Just a misplaced shoulder. "Vincent!", you yelled. Vincent came with Cloud. "Cloud...", you whispered. Its been awhile ever since you saw him. After Zack's death you met him rarely but after Aerith's death. It all changed.

"What's the matter?", Vincent responded in his usual tone. "My shoulder...", you pointed. Vincent kneeled down and ripped on the sleeve of your clothes to reveal your shoulder. "Looks pretty bad", Cloud said. "Can you fix it?", you said. Vincent and Cloud looked at eachother. "It can but apparently we had to place it back. It's going to be painful.", Cloud said with his usual tone with his unemotional face expression.

They both held you down. Adrenaline rushes in your blood. Tifa and Rufus came close. "It'll be tough to hold her down. We'll help.", Tifa says. Rufus kneeled and held your legs. The 4 of them gave you a look and you responded with a nod. Without a warning, Vincent pushed your misplaced shoulder to where it was supposed to be. You let out a scream of agony and pain.

"Here let me do it. You boys try shielding us from anyone's sight or attack anyone that gets close. It'll take awhile.", Tifa ordered and ripped off your sleeves completely revealing half of your body as it reveals a bit of your wrapped bust. Tifa starts wrapping your shoulder and treats your other wound.

After she's finished you both stood up. "Looking like a warrior right now.", Cloud unemotionally said. "Glad you noticed.", you joked and go back to whatever you were doing.

After fighting here and there Cloud was thrown to mid air and fought the short haired male alone. You were worried but you continue fighting side by side with Tifa since both of you know martial arts and boxing.

When you took a glance at Cloud he looks like he's done but it worries you because you see someone attacking him. You were worried but once you saw Cloud getting pushed your eyes widen and yelled at Tifa. You dont want anymore of your friends dead.

"Tifa! I need a boost! Cloud's not doing good!!", you yelled. Tifa's attention shifted to you and nodded as she threw you to the sky. You pulled out your grappling hook and aim it on a nearby pole and perfectly landed behind Cloud.

"Cloud!! How are you holding?!", you yelled. Cloud's eyes widen and looks at you. "This is not the right time, (Y/n)!", he pushed you away farther as the unknown person attacks him.