Riansh saw each other for the first time!

Hii guys I really hope you like this Story of mine dedicated to my favourite pair riansh. Do let me know in the comments wether you like my story or not!

ALSO THIS IS MY ORIGINAL STORY If u saw this story somewhere else so please do let me know 😊

So the story begins in the VR mansion where everybody is busy in the prep of Ishaani's Engagement ( Vansh's sister). The staff and the members of the house are in total hustle bustle.

Dadi- common everyone hurry up else we will be late for the ceremony.

Chachi - Yes maa everyone is ready we are just waiting for Ishani to come out so that we can depart for the banquet hall.
After few min Ishani comes out in a beutiful pink gawn, looking at her dadi gets emotional and hugs Ishani.

Dadi - you look gorgeous, as dadi says this chachi and Anupriya ( vansh mom) say the same and congrats Ishani.
Dadi- Common we will be late , saying this Aaryan comes and compliment Ishani that she looks pretty, Ishani smiles and Aryan inform everyone that the car is ready let's go.
As they were stepping out Ishani suddenly remembers that Vansh is no where.
Ishani ask dadi that where is Vansh bhai?
Dadi - as you know he is again busy in some urgent work due to which he will directly meet all of us in the party you may proceed and we'll meet him there directly okay!

Saying this everyone stepped out from the house and settle in the car.

On the other side  A man pleading front of VR to let him go and save his life but Vansh was not in a mood to let that person go alive.

Vansh without any further delay shoot that man, the man lies like a corpus on the floor where seeing him in this condition vansh smiles  and ask angre about his details he says he was a detective send by police inspector Kabir.
Hearing Kabir name vansh blood gets boil but he somehow managed to control his anger , suddenly his phone rings and dadi  was on the call wansh picked the call dadi  asked him when you will reach the party, everyone is waiting for you? Vansh in a calmed tone  answered her that he will reach within half an hour.
Saying this Vansh hangs the call and say to angre that u also come with me
Angre - ok boss!

On the other side A sweet pretty girl named Riddhima a physiotherapist by profession was busy in her clinic attending her patients suddenly her phone rings and her best friend sejal name was flashing on the screen.
Riddhu- hello
Sejal - Ridz where are you please I need ur urgent help!!!
Riddhu - sejal I'll be free within 20 min from my clinic then I will be there in front of u okay don't worry I'll be there saying this Riddhima hangs the call continues her work.

After 20 min
Riddhu was crossing the road to reach sejal as soon as possible simultaneously A man was driving the car was non other than VR  talking to angre who will come later on as he had to complete some urgent work , vansh says VANSH RAISINGHANIA JISKI ZINDAGI NAIN ATA HAI USKI ZINDAGI KA RUKH BADAL JATA HAI YA TOH WOH MUJHSE MIL JATA HAI YA FIR UPAR WALE SE  but suddenly a BMW  (Vansh's car) come front of her( Riddhima) from which she frightened like hell and shouted at the top of her lungs ,Vansh immediately throws his feet on the break and was about to hit Riddhu but luckily he didn't and as we all know how magically riansh saw each for the first time 😍
Vansh's car revolved around Riddhima and he removes his glasses
and for few seconds mesmerized by Riddhima's beauty.

That's it for this chapter do let me know howz the story also please it's my first ever FF story so sorry if you felt anything negative and grammatical errors and if any word spell wrong so sorry ☺️

Till then bye ✨