Riddhu's First Day !

As both agreed for the deal,

Riddhima said- Vansh I will not forget that you killed an innocent girl, I will not forget that , said in a serious tone.

Vansh got angry and greeted his teeth-
I didn't killed Ragini, get this thing stick in your brain and don't u ever dare to utter a single word front of Mrs. D'Souza or anyone else.
He said in an extremely dangerous tone, that made Riddhima shivered but still she manage to stand front of him.

Go and sleep now, he ordered her.

they moved to their respective places to sleep.

Riddhu just lied on the bed and thinking in past 3 days how her life has been changed upside down.
A tear drop from the corner of her eye , she wipes it and looks at Vansh who slept at the moment only.

Feels like he was hell tired and just want to sleep.

Riddhu- how peacefully he is sleeping 😒 in an anger tone.
I hope this 6 months end soon...

Saying so she also sleeps as from past 3 days she didn't slept properly.

_______________________________________

In the morning-

Riddhu was sleeping peacefully as a small child , like she don't care about this world.
Slowly her eyes opened and what she saw made her get up in horror!

Vansh was sleeping peacefully next to her on the bed, she shouted Vansh...

Vansh woke up in shock!

Vansh- Whattt!!!

Riddhu- what the hell is this, why you are sleeping here, she asked while getting up from the bed! in anger but she was also scared.

Vansh ( in a flirt tone) -
Common sweetheart, what wrong with you, this is my bed , I can sleep here right! He said while winking at her 😉

Riddhu just got furious and she turned around, she saw that the pillow and blanket was still there on the sofa that means Vansh was just teasing and scaring her.

Riddhu was angry and said-
Don't do this disgusting pranks on me again. Said in anger.

Vansh chukled- ohh really, I told you yesterday also, even I don't like to share my bed with anyone ,
But I like to see this scare face of urs he said while getting up from the bed.

Calm down and get ready, for the breakfast.

He said and moved  out from the room!

Riddhu got relief and thinks how weird he is! And she went towards the washroom.

At the dinning table.

Mrs. D'Souza was happy seeing Riddhima coming down in a beautiful red colour saree, she was looking extremely gorgeous.
She wished Mrs. D'Souza Good morning and she wished the same.

She said Riddhima beta as today is ur first day in ur new house so will you make something sweet to eat for everyone!
She said with extreme softness!

Riddhu- yeah sure Mrs. D'Souza , please don't request me, u can even just say that make something sweet!

She said with concern!

Mrs. D'Souza - no my dear, it's just that if you want to make or not!

Riddhu- yeah sure I will make.

Mrs. D'Souza - okk dear! Everything is there in the kitchen!

Riddhu nodded and thought I don't want make anything for vansh but u r so kindhearted and good Mrs. D'Souza that I can't say no to you!

Saying so she went towards the kitchen and start thinking what she can make.
Then suddenly she thought that she will make something simple and easy!

After half an hour-

Riddhu come out with a bowl and ask Mrs. D'Souza that please taste it in happiness.

Mrs. D'Souza - woww beta the kitchen is filled with amazing aroma what have you made tell me? She asked in excitement.

Riddhu- smiling This is called MEETHI BHAAT! my favourite easy to make dessert.
You please taste and tell how is this, she ask while requesting.

Suddenly Vansh come and saw that Riddhima and Mrs. D'Souza are talking something, he come forward and saw that Riddhima was looking extremely beautiful!

He just looked at her from top to bottom and said, what happened Mrs. D'Souza ?

She said that Riddhu made meethi Bhaat as it's her first day, so she is saying me to taste but as u r her husband, ur wife made first time something for you , so you taste first.

Both Riddhu and vansh just looking at each other 😒 ( like this 🤣)

Mrs. D'Souza handed him the bowl and ask to eat. He took a bite!

The meethi Bhaat was extremely delicious and he just closed his eyes while eating, both Riddhu and Mrs. D'Souza was looking at him.

He come back to his senses and said-
Not bad!

Riddhu just made an irritating face!🤭

So guys that's all for this chapter do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

Keep supporting my story 😊

Till then bye ✨