Care for him ❤️

My dear Readers thanks a lot for your patience and understanding my situation.

Enjoy this chapter ❤️

_______________________________________

It was morning.... 9AM

Riddhima was sleeping besides Vansh holding his hand softly , only when Vansh gained consciousness.

It took him 5-6 sec to open his eyes properly and then he recalled whatever happened last night.... The gun shot and Riddhu!

Remembering Riddhima he got up with a jerk and screamed in pain as his right shoulder was injured due to the gun shot!

Vansh- Ah...ahhh!

Hearing Vansh voice Riddhima also  got up with a jerk....

Riddhima- Vansh..  you woke up thank God u r Ok now....

Saying this she hugged him from his one side to not hit his injured shoulder!

Vansh- Riddhima... R u okay I hope u didn't get any wound anywhere....

He asked with concern!

Riddhima's eyes filled with tears 🥺

Riddhima- no Vansh I'm all okay....
U took that bullet instead of me... why u did that tell me 🥺 she said with a heavy voice.....

But till this time Vansh Remembered evrything.... How she was desperate  to leave VR Mansion, even after his several attempts she want to runaway from here.... moreover she was not ready to listen anything and considered him as a murderer!

Vansh expressions changed and he seprate her from his side and said-

Stay Away from me Riddhima, I'm a murderer.... I can harm you also so better stay away from me!

His words seems like it  pierced her heart and tears start flowing down from her soft cheeks....

Riddhima with a teary eyes - 🥺

Vansh..I'm so sorry.... please 🥺 I know I did a big mistake by disobeying u but please don't say that I know... That u r not a murderer of Ragini.... The one who took a bullet for me whom u know hardly from few months....how that person can kill his best friend 🥺🥺

I'm extremely sorry Vansh... saying so she start crying badly 😭

Vansh felt bad but still he kept his cold expressions maintained and went to get his laptop with much difficulty.

Vansh- look at this Riddhima, he said in a serious tone!

Riddhima was still sobbing...
But she looked up and Vansh played the video on the laptop in which Ragini is cheerfully recording Vansh who was busy in his phone!

Yes it was the backup files that was somehow Vansh managed to get back!

Riddhima was numb seeing that...

In the video-

Ragini- Vanshu look at me come on yarrr u are still busy in your phone....ohh god, Just look here please smile na... She said with a cheerful voice!

Vansh- ohk see I'm looking at you now happy? He said while looking at her!

Ragini- yes now smile I'm recording a video and say hello! Saying so she starts giggling 🤭

Vansh also stars laughing at her cute acts!

Like this some random clips were there, Vansh also showed Riddhima
His and Ragini lecture notes that Ragini used to write!