I'm sorry!

How you all are doing guys... sorry for the late update. Was busy in my studies and college!

Enjoy this chapter!❤️

_______________________________________

Vansh was calling Riddhima continuosly, his eyes have turned red in anger as Riddhu was nowhere.
Seems like she rand away from VR Mansion, but then suddenly he saw that she come outside from the washroom!

Seeing Riddhima front of him , Vansh took a breath of relief!

Vansh- in his anger tone-
Why didn't you wake me up?

Riddhima- I tried but you were drifted into deep sleep, that's why!

She answered him.

Vansh- but from where you got the keys of the handcuffs?

Riddhima- chukled , actually I searched and finally found that you kept the keys in your left pocket, so I took it!

Vansh- interesting....Very interesting!
Sweetheart than u should have taken advantage of the situation that I'm sleeping, so you can easily runway from here than why didn't you did that?

He questioned her with a slight touch of sarcasm in it!

Riddhima rolled her eyes and said-

Don't try to be so smart Vansh Raisinghania , you knew it really well that I can't get the keys of this room as you have only hide it somewhere...
and god knows where you have hide it she said with irritation.

Vansh chukled!

Riddhima made an irritating face!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door... Vansh got up from the bed and signalled Riddhima to stay at her position.

Riddhima just nodded.

Vansh opened the door from the keys that was kept secretly behind the mirror in a small box that was attached to the Wall!

Riddhima's eyes widened in shock that this man had a secret place behind the mirror!

Vansh observed her and chukled!

Later he opened the door and found Angre....

Vansh- Angre... At this time? Is everything alright? He asked with concern...

Angre - Yes boss... sorry to disturb you but it's important.... Actually last week we talked about a deal with Mr. Singh & now he  said that he is not interested in the deal anymore  due to some issues that he didn't told.... So we may have to face a huge loss of 20 crores... He said in a low voice!!

Vansh - in an angry tone.... What the hell... He said that he will sign the deal with me only than how he can say that he is not interested anymore...

He said while greeting his teeth..

Angre- boss please calm down..

Riddhima was listening to them and thought 20 crores is such a huge amount.... It is natural to be angry.....

Suddenly Vansh's phone rings and he picks the call..

Vansh- yes in his Dangerous voice!

Man - sir I have mailed you the backup files please check... Your work is done...

Vansh - took a deep breath...
Okay thanks a lot.....

Saying so he hangs the call and smiled...

Angre and Riddhu both was confused that why he is smiling?

Vansh- Angre... I got the backup files... Now just let me check..  then all problems will get sort out... He said while looking towards Riddhu as it was the folder of  Ragini which he was talking about...