Revelations!

I'm updating the story after so long but still the target is not completed🥲🤧🤧

Continued from the last part -

Riddhima was coming back from her clinic and on the way she saw a police van which was ahead of her car.

She just ignored and was busy driving her car when she saw that the van took a left turn and it was Vansh who was sitting next to inspector Kabir.

Riddhima suddenly applied the break and was beyond shocked seeing vansh sitting in the police van that's too handcuffed.

Her heart stopped for a second thinking about the possibilities.

Riddhima - Vansh!!!

Tears start rolling down from her soft cheeks seeing her love in this condition.

She immediately start following the police van so that she could reach to them ASAP.

Numerous thoughts were roaming in her mind that what would be the reason that Kabir arrested Vansh?

Till this time she realised that Vansh told her about his phone conversation with Kabir where he was threatening him that he has some solid evidence against him that can accuse him guilty.

Her heart start beating at a great speed understanding the situation that Kabir has arrested Vansh in Ragini's murder case.

She start crying and increased her car speed to that she can reach to them quickly.

Meanwhile Vansh was curious to know that who is the real culprit?
Who is the one that killed Ragini?

Vansh - Kabir stop confusing me and tell me the truth who is the real murderer of Ragini?

Kabir smirked! Have patience Vansh, you will get your each and every answer soon!

Saying so he changed his route and rather going to the police station, he start going towards an abandoned area.

Vansh frowned looking at his surroundings whereas Riddhima who was following them was not getting good vibes and was just praying to God for Vansh's safety!

Vansh - where the hell are you taking me Kabir? Why did you changed the route I know this is not the way towards the police station!

He said in his deep baritone.

But Kabir Just ignore his words and keep driving.

Minutes later he stopped the van and came out and opened Vansh side's door.

As he was handcuffed, kabir brutally pulled him from the van holding his collar in his tight grip.

While Vansh was throwing daggers at him, his face was red in anger.

Kabir - don't expect from me that I'll behave politely with you Vansh!

Vansh chuckled - I can never expect something good from you Kabir!

While Kabir glared at him.
_______________________________________

Riddhima stopped her car seeing both the boys standing near the van.

She parked her car at a distance so that she could understand what is happening and also they don't see her because she knew right now going front of inspector Kabir will create more problems for Vansh so she has to be relaxed.

Kabir - ( while opening the the handcuffs) so Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, you are very curious to know na that who is the real murderer of Ragini, who actually shot her at Ishaani's engagement that day?

Vansh greeted his teeth and said -

Yes I'm really curious to know from past 6 months I'm trying my level best to find out who the hell that person is who shot her?