Vansh's Terror!

Hii guys so some of you have commented that I should write in English only but as in the last chapter I said that it's a dramatic part so I tried to write in that form only which shows the Raisinghania's reaction.

But,Okay from now onwards I will post Chapters in English only! ❤️

_______________________________________

As Chachi was about to slap Riddhima, Vansh strongly hold her hand and screamed-
Chachi.... How dare you....
Everyone's heart beats stopped for a while as they heard Vansh's deadly voice and Chachi just got a mini heart attack🤣

Vansh- I'm respecting u all that doesn't means you will hit my wife!

Chachi stood  quiet like a statue as she understood that, vansh can do anything to save Riddhima, fear was clearly seen from her face, she was sweating in horror!

Vansh- Yes , she is not rich like me but she is 1000 times better than you all with proper manners and respect for everyone!

Everyone got scared 😨

Vansh- if now anyone even dare to disrespect or harm Riddhima, I swear I don't know what I will do, he said in a Dangerous voice!

Mrs. D'Souza and Angre got worried as vansh was angry but they both were happy that he is supporting his wife front of these disgusting people.

Ishaani- Bhai sorry to say but this is not a behaviour, how disrespectfully u talked to chachi just because of this stupid middle class girl!

She said while glaring at Riddhu!

That was it for Vansh , he turned around and was about to hit Ishaani but immediately Riddhima said-

Vansh please stop! Don't hit her , she is your sister please it's okay if ur family doesn't like me. She said in a calm tone.

Vansh just stopped and looked at Ishani with bloodshot eyes.

While ishaani was burning in anger as because of her , Vansh was about to slap her.

Dadi- Enough everyone, now just keep quiet. She said in a calm tone but she also didn't like Riddhima as she also wished that Vansh should marry a girl who is Rich with high standards.

Dadi- tell me about yourself, she said in a calm tone!

Dadi- Riddhima you are a physiotherapist, but what about your family?

Riddhima's eyes filled with tears as she heard the word FAMILY!

Vansh observed her reaction and come forward, and said-

Dadi Riddhima's parents are no more!
They died when she was just an infant.
Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she remembers that her parents are no more in this world, moreover she never saw her parents.

Dadi - ohh! So she is an orphan, that means you don't have family she said looking at her.

The Raisinghania's looked at each other in shock!

Vansh- no dadi u said wrong, she has a family, I'm with her ,her husband, her family!

Everybody was shocked that how much Vansh is supporting Riddhima.

Riddhu also shocked and looked at him that he is supporting her so much.
He is trying in every possible way so that she don't feel being alone and orphan.

Angre and Mrs. D'Souza were very happy seeing Vansh is supporting his wife!

Dadi was left with lack of words hearing Vansh's statement!