Riddhu in VR Mansion!

The security guards opened the doors and wished Vansh as GOOD EVENING SIR!
Vansh just nodded his head.

Vansh stopped the car front of a huge gate that was the entrance to the house.

He get out from the car and signalled Riddhu to also come out.

They both were standing front of the huge VR Mansion

Then suddenly the door opened and a lady of around 50 years old was standing with the plate of diya in her hands ( pooja ki thali) , her smile was so beautiful and bright that anyone can smile back at her immediately.

Riddhu was just seeing all this.
Vansh holds Riddhu's hand and moved forward towards that lady.

They both were now standing at the doorstep of house.

The lady- Vansh beta finally you came with ur Wife, she says all this with a huge smile on her face!

Vansh- yeah finally! Vansh responded back with the same smile.

Riddhu was just wondering that she must be Mrs. D'Souza.

Vansh- Riddhima she is my favourite aunt and also the one who takes care of this VR Mansion , Mrs. D'Souza.
He said while smiling.

Mrs. D'Souza- hii Riddhima! While smiling.
Riddhu- Hello ( Namaste) she smiled and was about to bend to touch her feet but she was stopped by her no no dear please don't do that, there is no need to touch my feet please , she said in hesitation.

Riddhu - No Mrs. D'Souza as vansh said that u r his aunt also u r elder from me, so this my Duty to respect you, she said with such purity that mrs. D'Souza was astonished and tap her cheeks lovingly.

And then Riddhu touched her feets seeking blessings.

Vansh was also amazed that even being an orphan and being forced by him to get into this marriage, she is respecting his family member this much.

Mrs. D'Souza - God bless you my dear!
Said to Riddhu and she just smiled back.

Vansh well I must say u got the best wife , vansh and Riddhu just gave a fake smile.

Later on Mrs. D'Souza welcomed both of them. And informed them to freshen up.

Riddhu was astonished by looking at the mansion, it was huge, sophisticated and extremely beautiful.

Vansh took Riddhu with him in his room, Riddhu was hesitated but Vansh said calmly don't worry sweetheart, come.... Riddhu followed him in his room.

The room was huge and extremely beautiful, but Riddhima was somehow nervous. She come inside but was still standing at one corner.

Vansh sat on a couch and said come inside sweetheart, I will not eat u
said in a flirt tone.

Riddhu was furious and come inside glaring at him.

Vansh stand and said-

Welcome to my world sweetheart his voice was extremely dangerous that made Riddhu shivered but still she act normal.

Vansh- listen I have to go for an urgent work, ur all clothes and accessories are here settled in the almira, make urself conformal.
He said in a Dangerous tone Riddhu was scared and he noticed the change of expressions and just gave a devilish smile. And he left the room.

Riddhu was scared but felt a relif when he left. She went inside the washroom to freshen up.

She come back wearing a beautiful pink saree, she was shocked that Vansh had arranged everything that she requires.
There was saree and suits of different designs , jewelery and heels as well, she was just amazed by looking at those beautiful yet expensive stuff.

She knew he arranged all this to show this to the world that he is a normal husband nothing else.

There was also a Mangal sutra and sindoor she made an irritating face but still applied the sindoor and wore the Mangal sutra.

She just prayed to God that hope she able to survive with Vansh.

Later in the night Riddhu went downstairs and saw that Mrs. D'Souza was preparing the dinner, she greet her & asked for help but she said that everything is ready, don't worry. Mrs. D'Souza compliments her that she is looking really gorgeous. Riddhu just said thank you.

Riddhu felt that Mrs. D'Souza was extremely kind and generous and she was not at all nervous being around her.

Mrs. D'Souza - Riddhima, Vansh told that u lived in an orphanage but still I'm impressed with ur kind and humble nature. By the way what u do as a profession , she said all this in a soft tone.

Riddhu- Actually I'm a physiotherapist by profession, she said while smiling.

Mrs. D'Souza was happy and said wow, in happiness.
She said make urself conformal and be free to ask me for any help.

Riddhu just smiled and nodded in yess. Both of them were talking

Suddenly Vansh come but he was standing at a distance and he was stunned to see Riddhima in the beautiful pink saree.

So guys that's all for this chapter do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and sorry for any grammatical mistakes or if you felt anything negative.

Till then bye ✨