The Deadly Proposal!

Vansh was hell nervous, scared, worried and what not !!!
If anyone gets to know about Riddhima and if she revealed what happened with Ragini than Vansh can be arrested...

A lot of things were roaming inside him ,due to which he was getting more angry!

And then suddenly he said-
Now only one way is left to get out from this matter! He said in a serious tone.

Angre - what boss?
Riddhu was also curious to know
what he will say

Vansh- I'll marry Riddhima!
Vansh said in a Dangerous voice!

Hearing this statement from vansh,
Riddhu felt that someone has thrown a bomb on her head.

Riddhu - what the hell are you saying
Vansh , u will marry me no way she said while her lips were trembling in fear.
Vansh - Quite !
He screamed and this time not only Riddhima but even angre shivered as vansh voice was really terrible that skipped their heart beats!

Angre - Boss what are you saying please don't take such decision in a hurry please! Angre said with concern.

Riddhu was just screaming & crying while trying to move from that chair from which she was tied up -

Riddhu - I'll not marry you bloody gangster, u killer, I'll not marry you ever in my life!

Vansh moved towards her and hold her from her jawline-

You want to or wether you don't want to , you will Marry me he said while greeting his teeth!
Riddhu hissed in pain!

Angre - boss please try to understand how can u marry this girl , we will find some other way but please don't take such a huge decision. It's about ur life!
Angre said in concerned tone.

Vansh - leaving Riddhu and turned around , yes u r right this is the about my life, if she speaks anything against me, then my life can be in danger and I can't take that risk Angre , so u better keep quiet now!

Angre - stands quietly but was worried about vansh.

While Riddhu was sobbing in tears , she felt that now there is no way left to live, she says to vansh-

Riddhu - Vansh u better kill me but I will never marry you, being ur wife is equal to death so u better kill me right now atleast I will die peacefully she said in a really serious tone!

Vansh chukled - No way Sweetheart!
If I'll kill then definitely I'll be arrest by the cops, but if I'll marry you then all the doubts will be clear!
He said in a Dangerous voice that made Riddhu shivered.

Riddhu - please vansh don't do this please, she pleaded but vansh was sticked to his words.

Riddhu, tried to speak further but angre taped her mouth that was ordered by vansh.
She was helpless...

Vansh - called the commissioner and said , Hello sir Vansh Raisinghania this side!
He kept the call on speaker
Commissioner- Hello Mr.
Raisinghania.

Sir , u came today at VR mansion, need any help?
He asked with respect!

Commissioner - Actually Mr. Raisinghania , A girl named Riddhima is missing, her friend filed an FIR regarding this, nd she was last scene in ur party that's why we come for investigation.

Riddhu was shocked how he can call commission himself but later she realised that for normal people he is just a rich hotelier.

Vansh - Sir that girl is with me and for ur kind information She is my girlfriend!

Commissioner - ohh so that's the matter. He said in serious tone.

Vansh - Actually our relationship was confidential but now we are getting married and for that preparation only she was with me from 2 days. He said all this in a shy yet fake tone, looking at Riddhima who was looking at him with bloodshot eyes!

Commissioner- okk I understood , I'll inform her friend regarding this u don't worry and congratulations for your marriage!

He says n vansh says thanks sir and hanged the call!

Vansh - looking at Riddhima , now u have no way left sweetheart! He said in a serious tone.
Angre remove the tape -he ordered!
He did as ordered by Vansh.

Riddhu - Please Leave me from this cage Vansh I assure you that I will not reveal this secret front of the world but please let me go.... 🥺

Vansh- Do you think I'm a fool whom you can trap in your sugar coated words... ahhh.. no way Riddhima you can never be free from my cage Sweetheart... Tomorrow I'll marry you and then there will be no way left with you to run away from me😈
I'll be back within 2 hrs.
Till then you please take care Sweetheart!

He said and again taped her mouth,
And both Vansh and Angre left the room.

she cried, screamed tried to free herself but couldn't.
Riddhu just want to disappear but , she can't do anything, and now there is no way left except being Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania!

So guys that's all for this chapter do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and sorry for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

Also sorry for late update, u know na diwali ki safai 😂 I was really busy!

Till then bye ✨