Danger!

Hey guys, still the target is not completed but I have updated, please vote... It takes a lot of time and effort to create a story, so please vote. And it's unfair with those also who vote sincerely.
_______________________________________

Riddhu was confused and scared at the same time hearing Vansh's conversation but still she believes him and somewhere her heart was saying that he is not talking about her. But his words were echoing in her ears.

Suddenly Vansh come hanging up the call and saw Riddhima standing in teary eyes!

Vansh ( in his serious tone) - Sweetheart what happened, why are you crying, are you okay?

He asked with concern.

Riddhu ( she was scared that maybe, he will harm her)

She said- no Vansh I'm okay, it's nothing like that, she managed with her trembling voice.

Vansh- then why are you crying?

Riddhu- no actually my feet it's paining that's why, she said but she was lying to him as she was scared.

Vansh come closer to her and said-

Ohh Sweetheart for this u are crying, I told u na I'm here with u then why u have to pressurise ur feet and while saying this he wiped her tears and immediately picked her up in his muscular arms.

Riddhima's heart skipped for a while and she said-

Vansh what are you doing?

Vansh- ( in his husky tone) Today I'm going to lock u with me inside this room he said with a wink 😉 and made Riddhima sit on the bed.

Riddhima with horrifying eyes said What!!!!

Vansh chuckled and said-

Ohh god Riddhima, I'm just kidding...
Today what happened to my junglee billi? Ahhh , why are you behaving like a scared kitten?

He questioned her!

Riddhu- what?? U were kidding?
She said while taking a breath of relief.

Vansh- yeah babygirl, I was kidding!
but then he bent down towards her ear and whispered-

But sweetheart, if you say then I'll lock both of us in this room for the whole day what say? He said in a serious yet flirt tone!

Riddhu's eyes widened hearing this and she softly hit his chest and said-

SHAMELESS!

Vansh chuckled looking at her and said-

Sit here I'll be back!

Riddhu was confused that what is he upto?

After a minute, he come back with a huge tray of breakfast in his hands.

Riddhu just gave a lite smile!

Vansh- Sweetheart eat this breakfast and take rest. He said this while forwarding a bite towards her of sandwich!

Riddhu- give, I'll eat!
Vansh- Riddhima, I'll feed u just open ur mouth, he said in a serious tone!

Riddhu- but ..... She was cut off when vansh put a bite of sandwich in her mouth. She just chewed it quietly.

Vansh- u just speak a lot babygirl!

Riddhu just look at him and thought-

I think I was wrong, he really takes care of mine, he can't harm me , now I trust him....

Vansh- ( while feeding her the food)

sweetheart by the way I wanna tell you that my back and stomach is paining a lot! He said in a painful voice looking straight into her cute eyes!