Vansh weds Riddhima!

Sejal- actually jiju called me to be ur witness for the registration. So I came she said happily.

Vansh- thanks for coming he said giving a calm yet fake smile.

Sejal- No need to say, I'm her only in this world, her bestie then why will I not come she said in a emotional voice.
I'm happy today she is getting married.
She said and hugged her.

Riddhu- Thank you sejal in a low voice and a tear drop from her eyes.

Sejal- don't cry Ridz I will always be there for you, okay I know we both will miss each other a lot but remember I'm just a call away! She said while wiping her tears.

Riddhu - I know

Sejal- u know the orphanage people were so happy hearing that you are getting married, they all have send their blessings for you , they want to meet you but no problem...

Riddhu- so sweet of them said in an emotional voice.

Vansh- Don't worry Sejal I'll bring her one day to the orphanage so that she can meet all of them. He said in a serious tone giving her as a confrontation.

Riddhu- ( in brain) I know you are saying all this just to act normal front of Sejal Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, so that no one can doubt you... She said all this while glaring at Vansh but he didn't noticed.

Sejal- aaw how sweet of you.

Hey wait Ridz why are you not ready till now I knew it u must have forgotten this at ur room ( she point out towards a bag she was carrying)

Yeah I know u both are doing court marriage but still u should look gorgeous, she said with excitement.

Vansh- what is this?

Sejal- Arayy jiju it's her lehenga that she decided for her wedding.

Vansh- when she decided? Asked in confusion.

Sejal- Jiju she has already bought this lehenga so that whenever she will get married , she will wear this only.

While saying this she take out the lehenga from the bag !

It was a beautiful lehenga of red colour with golden embroidery.

Vansh- wow it's beautiful, he was actually astonished by looking at the lehenga.

Riddhu- What was the need to bring this she said to Sejal while scolding.

Sejal- Madam u will not get married again okay so just keep quiet and u only bought this for ur wedding day so u have to wear it she said in stubborn voice.

Riddhu- but sejal...
Sejal- no but vut just wear this she said as an order!

Vansh was hearing all this and then said -

Riddhima wear this if sejal is insisting so much. He said in a calm voice

Sejal - yeah please Ridz wear it na..
Riddhu- okay I'll wear it .

Sejal - wow finally!

Sejal - jiju u also get ready, she said
Vansh- No I'm okay!

Suddenly Angre came-

Boss I have brought this for u , he was holding a 3 piece suit of black colour for Vansh.

Boss wear this u will look dashing he said while smiling!

Vansh- Angre but ...
Sejal - jiju wear it na u both should look pretty!

Angre- yeah boss she is right please wear it.. he said while requesting.

Vansh- fine! He said in a serious tone!

Sejal- jiju give me just 30 min I'll make ready Ridz then we can depart for the registration office!

Vansh- okay I'll also get ready!

Saying so he and Angre left the room!

Vansh ( in his room) Angre what was the need to bring this suit he said angrily!

Angre - boss I know you are angry but u r also getting married for the first time u should also look good right! He said in low voice!

Vansh-  just shut up , Then he felt guilty- look I know you care for me a lot but Angre this is not a normal marriage!
Angre- sorry boss!
Vansh- it's okay now get ready with the car outside the hotel, he said in an irritating voice!

Angre- okay boss u get ready! I'll check all the things! He said while smiling and went out of the room.

Sejal- Are you happy Ridz?
Riddhu- ( in fakeness) yeah yeah Seju I'm extremely happy u don't worry I'll be okay giving some fake smiles to her.
Sejal- thank God I'm so happy that u r happy she hugged her while saying, Riddhu hugged her back.

Riddhu- I wish I was happy☹️ ( in her mind)
_______________________________________

After half an hour-

Riddhu and vansh both went towards the car ! They both were looking extremely beautiful!

Riddhu was looking like a princess in that attire and vansh was also looking handsome!

For once vansh was stunned by looking at Riddhu, she was looking extremely pretty! But then he came back to his senses!
They both shared some glares with each other but ignored!

All 4 of then settled in the car and went ahead ( for registration office)

Registeration office-

They both were sitting front of the the person who was telling them the procedure of registration!

But Riddhu was lost as she was sad.
Vansh tapped Riddhu's hand and said, common let's sign.

Vansh took the pen in hand and sign all the papers of marriage!
Riddhu wants to cry but she hold her tears .

Vansh- handover the pen to Riddhu for sign.

For a moment she was numb but then she signed all the papers! Clutching her lehenga tightly in her fist she was extremely sad but still forced herself to sign.

Later Angre and Sejal also signed the papers as their respective witnesses.

Sejal- (happily) congratulations Ridz and jiju now u both are husband and wife! She said while smiling and hugging Riddhu.
Angre hugged vansh.

Riddhu just as usual smile which we all know was fake.

Vansh came close to Riddhu and said congratulations Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania. Now u can't escape from me ( in his deadly voice)
Riddhu just glared at him and then turn her head to the other side!

So guys that's all for this chapter do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and sorry for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

Also sorry for not updating yesterday
Was stucked in some work!

Till then bye ✨