Lisa takes the pen

Viv pov

I look in the mirror and see Grace deep asleep against the Window. I look to my side and see Lisa lightly sleeping with a smile.

I pull up to the large building and wake Lisa. We get out and she goes around the side to wake up Grace.

Grace mumbles something sleepily then snuggles closer to her folded jacket. Lisa waves at me and I go to get Grace. I carry her into the building.

We go into the office to deal with a few more papers. I know grace is awake but she is still having me carry her.

The man says " ok Lisa here called in for an appointment but gave no context.  Please fill me in."

" we are adopting a daughter. We filled out a record at the home but nothing legal as they are not a real agency."

He says " ok is your daughter able to talk with me a little." I shake grace a little and say " hey can you talk with him a little."

Grace pov

Viv wakes me. I'm in an office. I see a man I a shirt and tie. I look out the window and see it getting dark.

I look at him and he says " ok what is your full name."

Tears form and is say " Grace Olivia smith but really it's ..what ever last name I get." Viva smile shatters as she pulls me closer to her hiding my face as I start to cry.

Lisa hugs me and whispers " hey. Grace you can pick if you want to be and Evans or a Medima. That name will be yours and there is no way in hell you would ever disappoint it."

I lift my head and say " ok sir. I am grace olivia Medima." The man smiles and says " ok ladies I will need you to sign" he pulls out a record and hands them both a pen. Lisa takes the pen and paper and in the first box writes her full name. Viv writes her full name in the same line.

The man takes the paper and Lisa hands him what most be my original papers from the home. He writes it all down then hands it to me. I look at the paper and sign my name.

He types at his computer and Lisa looks at the paper and says " wow you turned fifteen today." I smile and say " yeah and I got the best present I will ever revive."

————

We went to an air port ready to fly into London. I was so tired from the day that nothing could have kept me awake so Viv caries me like a was five.

I don't remember when but we border our flight and took off. I sleep all the way until landing.

I helped Viv and Lisa grab bags and they put on sunglasses and hats. Lisa called a cab to take us to their apartment.

We walk in and I see that the apartment is bigger then I could have imagined. They take me to the guest room and Lisa says " we will start making your room yours tomorrow." I listen no further ready to sleep.

After two days of chaos and sleep it sinks in that I am home. In. A. Real. Home. With loving people.

Viv woke me up around eight and said " I made breakfast. So get dressed so we can go to the store when we are done eating."

I sit up and say " ok what's for breakfast, can we go close shopping first." Viv nods and walks out of the room.

I grab a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and change.  

I walk downstairs to see waffles on the table. I sit down and say " good morning." Lisa says " so did you sleep ok."  I smile and nod. We finish silently then Lisa says " ok do you know what you want in your room and or what you want for your closet."

I smile and say " the first thing I want in my closet is your jerseys. Viv smiled and said " national club both second or first or both." My jaw drops and I say " club first." She returns with their actual jerseys.

I don't know it till she wiped my cheeks but I was crying. I go to my room and put on vice jersey then hand up Lisa's. Lisa says "why don't you put on mine." Viv looks at me next to Lisa and says " it wouldn't fit her." All three of us laugh as Viv grabs the keys.

We hop in the car and head to get clothes. We start with jeans. I get five pairs of jeans. One pair of slightly ripped black skinny jeans, two regular skinny jeans, and two pair boot cut jeans. Next we got me a bunch of t-shirts.

Viv says " what kind of nice close do you want." I smile and say "can I get a dress." Lisa's lip quivers a little but Viv gives her a hug. Lisa says " definitely you can get almost what ever you want." I walk backwards and say " can I get a diamond stripper dress." Lisa's eyes widen in horror as she yells " that is one of the things you will never see us approve." I laugh and say " I know I was kidding." 

I got a light blue dress that went to my knee with a mostly closed back a modest but revealing neck and skinny straps.  I also got some button downs and dress pants.

Lisa said " ok now we can look at coats and any athletic ware you need." So our next stop was new gear. We spent almost two hours getting me good cleats and gloves. I got a new ball shin guards and bag. Then I got some sweat pants and sweatshirts and some shorts and leggings. Finally I got a nice black winter coat.

As we finally left the athletic store a little girl ran up to Lisa and Viv and said " omg you play for arsenl. Your Viv and Lisa." Lisa smiles and says " yes." Her mom walks in and said " can she get your autographs. Lisa smiles as her mother hands her a note book that has already been signed by Leah and Jordan.

Lisa took the pen and signed her name. And so did Viv.