to many decisions.

grace pov

" so grace you only have three months left in your senior year and you were online so do you have any ideas for collage." sari asks as we are suffering in the weight room. " i have plenty of offers i have like ten US collages and a few NWSL teams that want me as well as to many over here. but ill go to collage i know that." " what teams want you to sign for them?" " well its actually what teams want my mothers to sign." "what?" " sari, if i want to go pro as soon as i am through with high school i will still not be eighteen when the seasons for the clubs i am considering start so it would be my moms signing the contract." " grace that's crazy  i hope you know that." " believe me i know."

as i say that i launch forward going for the air ball. talking with sari is usually one of the best parts of camp with us both being 'big bad goalkeepers' but in reality we are both funny and energetic but also know when it is a good time to be quite.

" so grace have you talked with your mothers about the collages that have asked for you?" " sari you ask tomany questions but yes i have talked to them about all but four of them." "witch four?" " one ivy leauge, one collage that has produced a ton of usa plaers, one that has a really strong goalie history, and one where a hot girl has already acepted."

" dang girl. those sound good especialy the last one and the first two." " sari i know just i dont know about the girl and i am not talking to you about that." " fine by me." she walks away and is replaced by my mother.

" hey grace what were the two of you talking about." " my different offers including a few i havent brought to you and mom yet." " ill wait but your telling us as soon as we are home ok." " ok mama."

the  rest of camp is good minus the rooster cut. sadly but understandably i was part of the main cut but was to be brought in case of injury.  

i was praying for the flight home to take a long time but the weather was to nice for a delay.

" hey you two welcome home." mom says giving me a hug and mama a kiss. " so your motyher told me you have some news for us grace so shoot."

we all move to sit down in the living room.  " so i have been getting all of the offers from teams and schools and i got four new school offers that rulled out all of the other school offers but not pro team offers." i watch for there reactions and see mom nodding but mama's face was one like a game day. " the schools are stanford, UCLA, harvard, and the least of the four northcarolina." both of my mother nod and mom says " ok what pro tam have asked for such a young talanted goalkeeper like yourself." " in america the washington spirt chicago red stars orlando pride and north carolina courage." mama cracks a smile for the first time since we sat down when she says " north carolina really wants you in there state."

" yeah but i dont really think i will be going to either there." " ok so whats your plan right now" mom asks. " honestly i was thinking stanford or UCLA if i go to collage but if i stay in the pros i was still wantting to go to america." both of them inhale deeply " for their tweams i was leaning most into the red stars or the spirit."

" grace this is a big disecion for you and only you to make but you have felt the pro life with a lot of slack since you are so young so make sure you know that when you hit eighteen pro will get a lot harder and education is important." " ok mama i will count that in but i need to know if you guys were in my position pick one collage and one pro team to go for."  " i would go for harvard and the pride." mom says " i would go straight to the spirit and go to gorge town with out playing for them, but if i had to pick a school i'd pick harvard." " thats good to think about but i think im still leaning twoard my origonals hopes." " keep it that way this is your choice."

with that we all settle for some take out.  " grace." i hear mom say " you've come a long way in just under three years." " you guys have helped me a lot. its difficult but i think i am almost over that stuff i just hope being back in america dosent make me run into anybody i mighit have meet when i was little." " youll be fine just rember that two american players are going to the schools you want to go to so we will always have someone we slightly trust with acsess to you to help you." " i dont know if that is a threat to make sure  ibehave or a little helping hand but ill take it as a little of both." i laugh.

we spent the rest of dinner talking about the euros that were just three months away from my eyes and my mamas boots.

"its crazyy to think that it has been almost three years since i lay astonished on the ground of that muddy pitch when i meet you guys." i laugh.