Chapter 1

(Narrator's POV)

*5 years after the battle against All For One and the League of Villains, Class 1-A has long since graduated. However, due to the apparent corruption that caused the Hero System to be targted in the first place, the Hero System has been abolished and the once students now can focus on just living normal lives with their families, friends and their quriks. This is where we join Katsuki Bakugo, now in his early 20s and living away from the city.*

Bakugo sighed as he looked at his phone. Several messages from his parents. Not like he didn't expect it since not many people knew he left. Only one who knew was his best friend Eijiro Kirishima. With the Hero System now defunct, the once hotheaded and arrogant Bakugo could focus on other things and he left home to do that since he knew he wouldn't get anywhere with his old hag of a mother on his ass while his father just sat there in the background and watched.

"Tch. Have to head back home at some point. Not like I have to stick around. Just....fuck it. No use over thinking this shit." Bakugo said to himself as he walked to his car and got in. Truthfully, he had taken care of himself over the years since leaving home. Got a job and saved and spent his money wisely. He had found his peace.

As he drove, he thought back over the years about his classmates, his family and the experiences he's had. At one point, he was asked to join the League of Villains. But anyone who knew him knew that WASN'T going to happen.

Fast foward and Izuku Midoriya goes into a near manic obsession of trying to stop the villains and Bakugo had to find him and tell him to calm his ass down. Truthfully, Izuku was a big reason why the Hero System was abolished. He let it consume him and turn him into a puppet. And no one wanted that to occur with anyone else, so it's no shock that many were happy the Hero System was abolished.

Nowadays, anyone with a quirk needed their quirk license to legally use it. Bakugo and the others got theirs a few weeks after graduation and now students have to complete schooling at UA to earn their own. It was a suitable replacement for the Hero System.

As he drove, he turned on his music:

🎶I won't bow down to no man🎶

🎶Not even if I need a ride to the next village
Not if I need to cross continents
Nor if I need money
Or when I feel lonely
...will I ever bow down to no man🎶

🎶Not even if you have a car with a tank-full of gas
Not even if you have a ship to cross the seas
Nor if you own a bank full of employees
Or if you lead your own church to put your soul at ease
...will I ever bow down to you🎶

🎶I won't bow down to no man
I won't bow down to no man🎶

As the song ended, Bakugo had arrived. His first stop? UA. Parking in the front, he headed inside and smiled. The school still felt the same as it did when he was a student himself. He was just glad the new generation of students wouldn't have to go through what he and the others did.

Speaking of him and Class 1-A, in the trophy case in the main area was a framed photo of him and his fellow classmates: Izuku Midoriya,Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Ochaco Urakaka, Tsuyu Asui, Mina Ashido, Shoto Todoroki, Minoru Mineta and Kyoka Jiro. All of them with Aizawa with his usual "I'm going to die doing this" face on.

"Heh. Those were the days. Wonder what they're all doing now?" Bakugo asked himself until....

"Huh? Bakugo-Kun? Is that you?" A voice asked as Bakugo turned around and saw none other than Ochaco Urakaka. She was already beautiful when she was younger. Now she's just drop dead gorgeous.

"Huh? Ochaco? Heh. Been a while." Bakugo said with a chuckle as Ochaco tearfully hugged him.

"It's been too long. Kirishima said you had left a while after graduation but no one knew where you were. We all were worried. Why didn't you call anyone?" She asked as Bakugo sighed.

"I had to. Wasn't going to get anywhere as long as that old hag was breathing down my neck. What's been going on with you, Cheeks?" He asked as Ochaco simply giggled at the old nickname as the bell rang.

"Oh! Got to get back to the students! Actually, do you mind giving me a hand? It'll help to have one of my old classmates here with the lesson. I'll make it up to you after class." She said as Bakugo sighed.

"Alright. Alright. I'll help you." He said as the two headed to the classroom.

See ya next chapter!

Craftfury

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

Endie_287