Chapter 7

(Narrator's POV)

After his fun with Momo, Bakugo headed off and checked in at a hotel. While he knew he could always stay with his parents, he just simply didn't want to since he knew it would either turn into a discussion on why he needs to move back home or how he's "running from his problems" by staying away.

Looking into his bag, Bakugo pulled out some more casual clothes to sleep in but also pulled out what looked to be a heart made out of paper. This was something he made in honor of Edgeshot, who saved his life during the battle with Shigaraki years back.

"I can never thank you enough, Edgeshot. You are the reason I'm here now." Bakugo said to himself as there was then a knock on the door. Grumbling at being disturbed from his reminiscing, Bakugo opened the door and saw a familiar face: Camie Utsushimi. The years had certainly been kind to her.

"Bakugo!!!! It's been years! How have you been?" Camie said, engulfing Bakugo in a hug that smothered him in her ample cleavage.

"Mmph! I'm doing fine, Illusions! Good grief, you haven't changed a bit. But you look good, I'll say that much." Bakugo said as Camie giggled. Soon the two were talking over a couple of beers.

"You look like you've been through a lot since I last saw you." Camie said as Bakugo sighed.

"Coming back from death will do that to you. I can't explain why, but I had to leave after graduation. I got my Quirk license and I left without really telling anyone." He said as Camie looked at him with concern in her eyes.

"But why though? You didn't tell Kirishima? Any of your friends? You could have at least let me know......" She said as Bakugo looked away. In truth, HE didn't even know why he left. There was just a part of him that felt he wasn't going to grow any further as long as he stayed where he was.

"Bakugo.....look at me." Camie said as Bakugo looked at her. Maybe it was the beer talking but the two of them soon found themselves locked in a passionate make out session. The two of them fell back on the bed as Camie then removed her shirt and unzipped Bakugo's pants, pulling out his erect member as well.

"Ooo.....so big....." Camie said as she gently began to suck on Bakugo's dick, her tongue caressing the tip of it. Afterwards, she laid back on the bed as Bakugo fingered her waiting pussy, causing her to gasp in pleasure as Bakugo's fingers flicked her clit.

Once Camie's pussy was wet and ready, Bakugo began to gently insert his erect cock into her, thrusting at a slow pace at first before quickening the pace and causing Camie to scream in pleasure!

"YES!!!!! YES!!!!!! FUCK ME, BAKUGO!!!!" Camie yelled as Bakugo continued to thrust at a fast pace until the two of them reached their climax at the same time as Bakugo pulled out and shot his load all over Camie as the two then fell onto the bed exhausted.

"That....was amazing." Camie said as she kissed Bakugo on the cheek as the two fell asleep.

A chapter with my favorite ship: BakuCamie! Who will be next? See ya next chapter!

FilippoMasiero2

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287