Chapter 4

(Narrator's POV)

The next day, Bakugo prepared to head out. But before he did so, he decided to check in with Inko Midoriya. Based on what Ochaco had said, she hadn't been doing too good since Izuku's death and that worried Bakugo since she's always been kind to him.

Arriving at the Midoriya household, Bakugo saw that the door was open slightly but still knocked anyway.

"Come in." The voice of Inko Midoriya said as Bakugo walked inside the house.

"Aunt Inko. It's Katsuki. Are you OK?" Bakugo called out as Inko Midoriya teared up at the sight of the now older Bakugo and hugged him. Getting a good look at her, Bakugo noticed how age barely affected her. She was still the same as before he left. Same sweet demeanor. Same kind heart...

And as she bent over to pick something up, same plump ass...

"Damn. She's still..." Bakugo said to himself but stopped as Inko was looking at him again with sadness in her eyes.

"I..assume you heard about what happened to Izuku... his final days were as peaceful as can be. I only wish you had gotten to see him one last time. He loved you, Katsuki." She said, tears forming in her eyes as Bakugo hugged her as the two sat on the couch. There was a bottle of alcohol on the table. No doubt Inko had escaped to drinking after Izuku's death.

Sighing, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of glasses. Coming back, he poured the drinks as the two drank deep. And they drank a lot, both of them getting drunk very quickly.

"Say... Katsuki. Do you think I still look good at my age?" Inko asked drunkenly as Bakugo chuckled.

"I'd say you look more than good. Whoever your husband is or was just wasn't aware of the woman he had." He replied as Inko giggled drunkenly.

"Well I say Mitsuki doesn't realize what a handsome boy she has. I bet you get a bunch of girls at your door." She replied as Bakugo chuckled. It went on like this for a few more minutes until the two soon found themselves in a heated make out session as Bakugo massages Inko's breasts.

To some this was morally wrong: This was a woman who was still mourning over her dead son and here was someone who her son saw as his brother having drunken sex with her.

However, if you asked either Bakugo or Inko about how morals at the moment, it's doubtful either would care. Both were locked in drunken passion as Inko was soon naked on her back as Bakugo then gently inserted his erect and swollen member into the woman's waiting pussy and began thrusting in and out,slow at first but soon with a quickens and brisk pace that had Inko feeling a euphoria of ecstasy that she hadn't felt in years.

"Ahhh! Katsuki that feels so good!! Please don't stop!!" Inko yelled as Bakugo pumped her even faster, the both of them reaching their limit due to how intense it was getting. Soon, Bakugo pulled out and shot his load all over Inko's body.

A while later after both had sobered up, they were stunned that they had actually done the deed but seeing as they were both drunk, they thought it best to just let well enough alone and act like it never happened. Besides, Inko had a smile on her face and that made Bakugo feel good enough.

"Thanks for visiting, Katsuki. Don't be a stranger, alright?" She said as she kissed Bakugo on the cheek before he left, wondering what his next move would be...

See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

Endie_287