Chapter 2

(Narrator's POV)

"Alright Class. Everyone calm down and back to your seats. It's time for the second part of our lesson and I brought some help in the form of a good friend of mine from my days as a student. This is Katsuki Bakugo." Ochaco explained as the students all gasped.

"We know you! You're the guy in the picture right there! The one next to Izuku!" One of the young boys exclaimed as Bakugo chuckled but was a bit confused.

"Picture?" He asked as he turned around and saw a picture of him and Izuku side by side with the power of One For All:

"Really? You still have that old thing?" Bakugo asked as Ochaco smiled.

"Just a little motivator for the students. A way to let them know they can be great too. You and Izuku are heroes to them, you know? Now onto the lesson." The woman said as class began.

*Later...*

After school was over, Bakugo and Ochaco met up for some food and to catch up on what Bakugo had missed in his absence.

"Where to begin? Everyone is pretty much doing their own thing. Mineta is currently in jail. No surprise there. He got caught in the women's restroom at a local mall. I feel like it was inevitable he'd get in trouble for being a perv. Kirishima is doing well. He and Kanimari pop up every now and then. As for the girls: Mina is a wedding planner now, Tsuyu became a vegetarian, Momo is became a police officer, Toru is...well I don't know what Toru's been up to but I do know she has a job." Ochaco explained as Bakugo smiled.

"What about Todoroki and Midoriya? And Sero? You missed 3 people, Cheeks." He said with a chuckle as Ochaco stuck her tongue out.

"Excuse me, Dynamight. Anyway, Sero became a technician, Shoto became a detective and....Izuku....well..." She said, her voice breaking as Bakugo began to worry.

"Hey. What's wrong? What happened to Deku? Where is he?" He asked as tears began to form in Ochaco's eyes as she looked at Bakugo.

"He....died from his injuries he received. After graduation, he just broke down more and more until.....his body finally shut down on him. His Mom was heartbroken. We all were."  She said as Bakugo felt tears of his own in his own eyes. Izuku...was dead? He felt like sobbing right there. And he would have if Ochaco's hand didn't touch his.

"You made your peace with Izuku. Atoned. He never held it against you. None of us did. So don't let how you were towards him when you were kids haunt you. He loved you. You were, are and always will be his brother and he made that clear in his final days, Bakugo." She said as Bakugo felt hot tears in his eyes.

"He....was my brother. I saw him the same way. If I regret one thing, It's that he never knew that. But....I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore." He said as Ochaco smiled.

"Well. One thing's for sure: Izuku wouldn't want us being sad. In fact, Mina is throwing a huge party. Why don't you come? Everyone would love to see you." She said as Bakugo smiled. She was right: Izuku wouldn't want him or anyone else moping over him. And knowing Mina, this party was bound to be fun.

"Alright. Lemme head home and catch up with my parents and I'll meet up with you guys tonight. Text me the address." Bakugo said as he headed to his car. But just as he got in, Ochaco kissed him on the cheek before heading off herself.

Bakugo simply blushed a bit before shaking his head and driving off.

Many fans always reach towards the past actions of Bakugo in an attempt to utterly bash him. No matter what his haters say, it's exactly like Ochaco said here: Bakugo has atoned and made his peace with Izuku, so anyone who still looks to his actions from years ago honestly needs to shut their mouths.

Anyway, see ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Craftfury

Jss2141

demetriusperry

FilippoMasiero2