Chapter 3

(Narrator's POV)

After his meal with Ochaco, Bakugo drove to his home, fully expecting a shouting match between himself and his mother, likely due to the whole "leaving home without telling her" thing. But he was ready for it. It wasn't anything new to him to hear the constant yelling of his mother.

But as he arrived and knocked on the door....

"It's open, Katsuki. Come in." A voice said as Bakugo looked stunned. That was clearly his mother. But how did she know it was him? Nevertheless, he opened the door and there she was on the couch next to his father, both of them looking at television.

"How did you know it was me?" Bakugo asked as Mitsuki simply smiled and got up before hugging her bewildered son. This was NOT what he was expecting. But he'd be lying if he said he wasn't relieved.

"That Urakaka girl called us not too long ago and said you were on your way here. Why did you leave without telling anyone? I need to know."  Mitsuki asked as Bakugo sighed.

"As long as I stayed here, I wasn't going anywhere. I'd only deteriorate. Especially with you breathing down my neck and constantly yelling at me and...know what? Forget it. I don't plan to be in town for very long anyway. One of my old classmates is throwing a party and Ochaco asked me to come. I'll likely head out tomorrow if I can. I just wanted to check in with you two first." He replied as Masaru was quiet until

"You know....it's not what you think, son..." He began to say until Bakugo gave him a look.

"Is it? You let her say whatever she wants while you just slumped in the background like a coward? You want to hear a secret, "Dad"? My distaste for weakness that I had years ago? It was because of you. You let this old hag say whatever she wanted and did whatever she wanted to me and you never did shit. So don't tell me shit about how "it's not what you think it is" because I lived it." Bakugo said, trying to hold in his anger as his phone went off with a text:

*Party's starting soon. Here are the directions. Everyone is looking foward to seeing you!-Urakaka*

"That's Urakaka. I gotta go." Bakugo said as he began to walk out.

"You know. You may not believe it, but we both love you dearly and only want the best for you. That's how it's always been, even if I did an incredibly shitty job of showing it. I could have been mad about you not telling me or your father you left but what's the point if I had a feeling we were the reason? You carry a lot of anger in your heart, Katsuki. And as your mother, I can only hope you find a way to let it go. Now go have fun." Mitsuki said as Bakugo sighed and walked out.

*Later...*

"This is the place." Bakugo said as he pulled up to Mina's new and bigger house as he walked in, greeted by some people he didn't know but not anyone he knew until....

"WHOOOO! BAKUBROOOOO!" A voice yelled as Bakugo was wrapped in a hug by none other than Eijiro Kirishima as well as Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari!

"Heh! You extras missed me that much?" Bakugo said in jest, clearly happy to see his friends as another voice screeched.

"Oh noooooo! No no no! I KNOW Katsuki Bakugo isn't just walking in here after all this time of being AWOL and he ISN'T giving the hostess of this party some sugar!" A slightly drunk Mina Ashido exclaimed as she approached the group of guys.

"Tch. Mina. Fine." Bakugo chuckled as he hugged and kissed Mina on the cheek as the pink woman blushed and giggled before doing the same to him.

"There. All is forgiven. But damn you look hot! Where have you been? You got some explaining to do, you know!" She exclaimed as they all headed over to join their friends Tsuyu, Momo, Ochaco and Toru.

"I've been out of town, alright? Needed to break away. Glad to see you all, though." Bakugo said as Ochaco sighed.

"I wish all of us were still here." She said, clearly still missing Izuku as Kirishima brought Bakugo a drink. One that he soon raised up.

"Listen. All of you. Izuku wouldn't want us being all sad about his death. He'd want us to keep living on. Keep enjoying life. Because he cared about all of us, no matter what. So I propose a toast to our fallen brother. He's no longer suffering and we can all take solace in that. Cheers." Bakugo said as everyone raised their cups in unison.

"Cheers!" They all said as they all drank deep. Later, after everyone else had left, Bakugo stayed behind to help Mina clean up.

"Thanks Bakugo. It's really nice of you. Hardest part of a party is always the clean up, amirite?" She said with a giggle as Bakugo chuckled.

"So what have you been up to? You and Kirishima a thing?" He asked as Mina shook her head.

"No. We...never really became a thing, honestly. I became a wedding planner and he...well he was all over the place and still is. What about you? Have you found anyone yet?" She asked.

"Nah. Still single. Honestly, I want it to be special, ya know? I don't want to just be in bed with some random woman." Bakugo said as he and Mina sat down on her bed afterwards.

"Well....you know me, don't you? We know each other, right? And...you're really hot. Did I say that already?" Mina asked as Bakugo looked at her in confusion. Was she...?

"Mina, are you trying to ask...?" He began to say until Mina placed both of her hands on his face.

"Come here." She said as she pulled him into a kiss as the two fell back on the bed in a heated makeout session, their tongues intertwined as Bakugo slipped his hand under Mina's shirt, undoing her bra. Once their lips parted, Mina removed her shirt, revealing her ample breasts.

Bakugo soon removed his shirt as Mina drooled a bit over his muscles before she went down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his erect manhood that she began to suck on.

"Careful, Mina...." Bakugo said, being very aware of Mina's quirk. But thankfully, she was controlling her acid from coming out during this. After she had wettened his throbbing member, Bakugo then gently topped her and inserted his member into her waiting pussy, starting with a slow pace before speeding up and causing the woman to yell.

"OH YES! FUCK ME, BAKUGO! FUCK ME HARD!!" Mina yelled as the bed shook with the force of each thrust. After a while, both had reached their climax as Bakugo then pulled out and let loose all over Mina's exhausted body before falling back into bed with her.

"That...was...amazing, Bakugo." She said as Bakugo simply smiled before the two fell asleep.

Heh! Mina was first! Who will be next? See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Craftfury

FilippoMasiero2

Jss2141

demetriusperry