Chapter 6

(Narrator's POV)

Momo smiled as she looked at Bakugo, blushing as she saw his muscles and how well he had been taking care of himself over the years.

It was the day after Bakugo's fun with Tooru and he had agreed to meet up with some of his friends. It wasn't much of an issue since it meant he got to talk to Kirishima and Kaminari like the old days. But unbeknownst to Dynamight, he had eyes on him.

"I can't believe that's the same guy who...well let's not talk about the past. (Sighs)." Momo said as she watched Bakugo do some lifts with Kirishima. Meanwhile, Mina just chuckled at her friend's flustered face.

"Between you and me? Bakugo is great in bed." She said as Momo gasped and blushed.

"How did you know that's...? Uh...I mean, how do you know that?" She asked as Mina giggled and told her and Jiro about what happened after the party a few nights ago.

"I say go for it, Momo. If you don't, I'll be glad to go another round with him." Mina said as Jiro chuckled.

"And I'll call next." She said as Momo blushed even more!

"Look, all I'm going to do is invite him over. That's it. That's all. I bet it doesn't even go that far." Momo said as she took a deep breath and walked over to where the guys were.

"Huh? What's up, Momo?" Bakugo asked as Momo looked at him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place later? You know, just to catch up? I've been one of the only ones who haven't gotten a chance to talk to you since you've been home and I just wanted to catch up, you know?" She said as Bakugo shrugged.

"All right. You still stay at the same place or...?" He asked as Momo texted directions to his phone.

"There. Now you won't get lost. I'll see you later then, Bakugo." She said as she walked back over to the other women who were all giggling.

"The Hell was that about?" Bakugo asked as he looked at Kirishima and Jiro, both who shrugged since they were just as clueless. Nevertheless, they continued their workout session.

(Later)

After their workout session, Bakugo headed over to Momo's house to catch up with her. After knocking on the door, Bakugo waited for a few moments until Momo opened the door.

"Come on in. It's good to see you." She said as Bakugo walked in and saw that she had two glasses as well as a bottle of champagne on the table.

"Heh. Why the fancy stuff?" Bakugo asked as Momo smiled.

"You've been gone ever since graduation. I'd like to drink and talk, if that's alright." She said as Bakugo simply looked at her before the two sat down and had a drink.

"So what do you want to know, Momo?" Bakugo asked as Momo took a sip of her drink.

"Why you left. You may not believe it, but everyone was asking about you. Me, Izuku, and everyone else wondered why you just up and left after graduation. No one even knew other than Kirishima." She said as Bakugo sighed.

"I dunno. I guess a lot had drained me after the fight with Shigaraki. Especially after the whole thing with me having to be revived. Edgeshot isn't here anymore because he gave his life to save me. I....guess I couldn't handle someone else dying to save me. Even with the hero system gone and quirk licenses being a thing now, I just felt like there was nothing for me here. Plus my parents aren't any help. I don't dare talk to the old hag about this. She'd blame me just like she did when I got kidnapped. Imagine blaming your own son for his kidnapping. I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I had no one. And Mirko...." He began to say until Momo placed a hand on his.

"She recovered. She may not be able to do hero work anymore but she's fine and couldn't be happier. She actually was upset that you left without saying goodbye. She really took a liking to you. And as for Edgeshot? He WANTED to save you, Bakugo. You shouldn't feel responsible for his death. It was an honorable sacrifice." Momo said as she and Bakugo, both a little drunk, suddenly found themselves on the couch making out.

Soon, Momo was on her back, her dress straps now down and her ample breasts exposed as Bakugo began to kiss and suck on them, while fingering her womanhood, causing her to let out squeaks of pleasure. Meanwhile Bakugo had removed his pants and underwear, allowing Momo to gently suck on his member and his tip. She also used her breasts to jerk him off, making him even more erect.

Soon, Momo was once again on her back as Bakugo fingered her a few more times before thrusting gently inside her before quickening the pace in and out as Momo began yelling in pleasure. Was Bakugo always this amazing as a lover?

"Yes!!!! Yes!!!!! More, Bakugo!!!" Momo screamed as she was being drilled by Bakugo who quickened the pace. After a while, both of them reached their climax as Bakugo pulled out and shot his load all over Momo.

(Afterwards)

"Well. It was good seeing you. Also....(kisses Bakugo's cheek) don't be a stranger. You've got people who care about you whether you believe it or not, Bakugo." Momo said as Bakugo simply nodded and left.

Bakugo opens up to Momo and that leads to some steamy fun! Who will be next? See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Jss2141

FilippoMasiero2

ShinGodzilla20