Getting to know the man

You interrupted the man
"Woah woah woah...calm down there buddy, did you just jump out of the dumpster-?"
*YEP!
You feel a little concerned. How long had he been in there..? You hesitate to ask but eventually the words slipped right out of your mouth.
"How long have you been in there..?"  You say softly.
Spamtons glasses turn to static. Did you say the wrong thing?
*a long...
*long...
*time...
He responds in a sad tone.
Ok yeah you definitely said something wrong. You wish you didn't say anything.
"Oh um...I'm sorry...uh... I should've thought about that before I said anything I'm so sorry..."
It was silent for a moment.

"Um... I guess I should get going..."
You said.
Knowing that he lives here made you sad but there was nothing much to do about it. You were just as hopeless as him. You barely new where you were.

You got up and started to walk away but that was quickly interrupted by a hand touching your arm.
*WAIT
*PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME...
Shocked by his words you quickly turn to see spamton with a sad expression on his face. He really didn't want you to leave
"What? Why?"
You asked
*I DONT WANT TO BE [[All Alone On A Late Night]]
Well I guess that makes sense he's been living alone in a dumpster for who knows how long and probably doesn't have many people to talk to. You thought for a second on weather you should stay or not. He's a complete stranger but, you decided to keep him company anyway.
"Look I guess I'll stay but you better not try anything ok?"
*THANK YOU!!!