[[Friend Request Excepted]]!

TIME SKIP: ONE WEEK LATER

Today is the day. The day you get payed! You could finally get an apartment for you and spamton!

Once your shift ended and you got your payment (100,000 dark dollars), you immediately headed to where spamton told you he would be. You got there as fast as you could and when you approached the front door to his shop, you swung it right open.

"SPAMTON GUESS WHAT!!"
You said with a big smile on your face
You didn't expect what you saw though.
Your smile quickly faded.
Spamton was sat with one arm around his legs and one arm holding a phone to his ear as he rocked back and fourth.

"Spamton..?"

*...
*mike...

You noticed the static in his glasses. What happened...?

"Spamton it's me y/n! I got my paycheck i can afford an apartment for both of us!"

Spamtons glasses quickly Changed back to their normal colors and he put back the phone.

*AH! [[Y/N]] YOU LITTLE [[Sponge]]!
*HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN UH...
*[[Standing]] THERE??
He said frantically.
"Not to long I just got here about 2 minutes ago. Can I ask you something...?"
*GO AHEAD!'
"Uhm... what exactly was tha-"
*NOTHIG.
He cut you off.
"Alrighty then...uh...how about we start looking for an apartment to stay in then?"
*WAIT YOU REALLY MEAN IT??
"Yeah! Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?"
*no ones ever genuinely cared for me before...
*THANK YOU [[Y/N]]!
"It's no problem! I couldn't just leave you out here like this And plus, you are technically my only friend here..."
Spamton stared at you for a second.
*YOU REALLY SEE ME AS [[Friend Request Excepted]]?!?
"Why wouldn't I spamton! Now come on let's get going!"
*OK!

You take spamtons hand and start your journey to find an apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------
HELLO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GENUINELY LONG I JUST REALLY LIKE WRITING IN SHORT SPIRTS IM SORRY