Ice cream date

F/f = favorite flavor

You slowly start waking up only to feel a warm embrace around your body. You turn your head a little to see spamton fast asleep cuddling you.
You start blushing a little but at the same time you didn't really acknowledged it due to your tiredness. If you where wide awake though, you'd be as red as a tomato. You decided to go back to sleep not wanting to wake spamton and also because you felt really comfortable

After sleeping in for another hour, you slowly start waking up again and this time you stay awake. You don't move for a couple of minutes just to enjoy spamtons embrace. Eventually you start to try and get up because you figured you should probably make some breakfast. Little did you know, spamton was actually starting to wake up as well so when you tried leaving, you where quickly stopped.

*y/n where are you going?
He said in a lower raspy tone due to just waking up.
"I was just gonna make some breakfast."
*noooo stayyyy
"Look we can always cuddle again when I'm done ok...?"
*fineee

You got up and and walked into the kitchen. You opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs along with some bacon that you had bought the  day before and began cooking.

You where halfway done with the bacon when you noticed spamton had completely woke up and was now walking over to you.

"Good morning spamton"
You said with a smile

Eventually he was right behind you. He then put his arms around you and put his head on your shoulder. your face went bright red.

*good morning [[Y/N]]
He said in a tired, but happy tone
"Someone's feeling clingy today huh?"
*mayyybee
You both chuckled a little.
He then unwrapped himself from you and went to sit on the counter.

You finished cooking breakfast and put it on two plates. One for you one for spamton. You put the plates on the table and you both sat down and ate in a comfortable silence.

Once you where both done you both sat on the couch and cuddled (again) while watching some tv.

After a little while, an idea popped into your head. Maybe you guys could go get some ice cream!
"Hey spamton?"
*YES [[Y/N]]?
"Would you wanna go get ice cream?"
*THAT SOUNDS [[Great deals!]]
It was silent for a second.
*CALL IT A [[Date]]?
You blushed
"Really?"
*well as long as your [[comfortable]] with it...
"yeah! That would be nice actually..."
You both went into separate rooms and got ready. You grabbed some cash, put it in your pocket, and walked out of your room.
"Shall we?"
*WE SHALL!
You grabbed your keys and walked out the door.

You and spamton where walking for a while, talking about random topics, telling jokes, occasionally flirting, until you came across an ice cream shop that looked good.

"This place looks nice!"
*YEAH!

You both walked into the ice cream shop and where greeted by a nice voice.

*Hello! Take your time looking at the flavors.
"Ok!"
You responded with a smile.

The shop wasn't to busy, there where only a couple people sitting at tables but that didn't bother you. In fact, you where pretty happy how calm it was in there. There where lots of flavors to choose from but you didn't really feel like trying anything new that day so you decided on getting your f/f.

"What do you want to get spamton?"
You whispered to him.
*[[Strawberry]]
He whispered back

You looked to the worker and told them your order

"We'll take one strawberry and one (insert f/f here)"
*coming right up!

You watched as the worker grabbed two ice cream cones and scooped the two flavors into each one and then handed it to you.

*that will be 12 dark dollars!
You handed them the money.
*have a nice day!
"You to!"

You and spamton then walked over to sit at a table and enjoyed your ice cream while talking. Eventually you both finished and started walking out.

*[[Y/N]]?
"Yes spamton?"
*YOU GOT [[Ice cream for 50% off today!]] ON YOUR FACE.
"Oh-"
You where cut off by him whipping off your face with his thumb.
*THERE YA GO!
You blushed a little bit do to the sudden touch.
"Oh- Uh- thank you!"
*ITS [[No problem!]]

You both kept walking while talking and making jokes until you eventually made it back to your apartment. You unlocked the door, walked it, and you both sat on the couch. You turned on the tv and put on a funny show.

You and spamton sat watching tv and talking for hours and it got pretty late. You decided to go take a shower, brush your teeth, and put on pajamas. You then went to your room to see spamton had fallen asleep on your bed. You decided to sleep with him.

-------------------------------------------------------
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE SMUT! I HOPE YOUR ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY/NIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!