Afternoon coffee

You woke up to the warm embrace of your lover. You slowly try to escape it due to the fact that you have to work today and you need to get ready but of course, he doesn't allow you.
He pulls you back into his arms.

"Spamton I have to work today..."
*I know.
*I just [[thought]] I'd give you one last [[hug]] before you [[leave]]
"That's very sweet. Thank you."
You spoke in a soft quiet tone due to just waking up

It was silent for a second. You where sitting at the edge of the bed and suddenly, an idea popped into your head.

"Hey would you wanna get some coffee later when I'm on my lunch break...? There's this coffee shop really close to the mansion that I think you would like."
*that would be [[lovely]] [[Y/N]]
"Sounds like a plan then."
You smiled.

You got up, put on your work clothes, brushed your teeth and hair, then you grabbed the house keys and your headphones, and left.

On your way to work you listened to a playlist with all your favorite music on it and just simply vibed until you arrived at the mansion.

Your job today was to mop all the floors so you did about half of the rooms before your lunch break and planned to do the rest after. When the time came, you put away your cleaning supplies and headed out to the coffee shop nearby.

You opened the door and a little bell chimed. Spamton was sitting at a table for two waiting for you. You walked over to the table and sat in the seat opposite to him.

"Hello spamton!"
You smiled.
*HELLO [[Y/N]]!
He smiled back.

A waitress walked over to the table

*hello! What can I get for you two today?

You picked up your menu and almost immediately something caught your eye.

"I'll get a (insert some random coffee thing here along with a snack) please!
*I'LL TAKE A [[Black coffee]] AND A CD [[bagel]]
*coming right up!
They smiled and walked away.

*SO HOWS [[work]] GOING [[Y/N]]
"Eh. It's work that's for sure. I have to mop all the floors today."
*THAT [[sucks]].
"Yeah. But it's fine it's not anything I can't handle"
You both chuckled a little.
"So what have you been doing all day spamton?"
*NOT MUCH. JUST [[chillin']].
You both continued to talk for a bit until the waiter came back with your coffee and food.
*here you go!
"Thank you!"
The waiter smiled and walked away.

You both drank you coffee and ate your food while talking and cracking jokes. It was nice.

You looked down at your watch and almost spat out your coffee.

"OH SHIT-"
*WHAT?
"Spamton it was really nice getting to see you but I really better get back to work my break was supposed to end like 20 minutes ago."
*OH. ITS [[ok]]! YOU BETTER [[Get going!]]
"Bye spamton!"
You quickly got up and practically bolted out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating this as often anymore I've been getting distracted and keep forgetting about and I also recently starting getting into new things that I'm really interested it. Not only that but I also have school and stuff to deal with. I know this chapter is short but it's the best I can give out rn since I haven't posted in so long. Last thing, there might be a super short part two to this chapter but idk. I hope you all doing well today and remember to take care of yourselves :)