Kitchen chaos (UNFINISHED CHAPTER)

TIME SKIP ONE WEEK

As usual, you wake up to the warm embrace of your lover, which has been your favorite part of every morning basically ever since you invited him to live with you. It was a Saturday morning and you decided you wanted to make a nice breakfast for the two of you. So, you lightly push spamtons arms away from you and got up. You walked to the kitchen slowly due to being tired.

"Hmm...what should I cook..."
You muttered to yourself.

You let yourself wake up a bit as you stood in the middle of your kitchen. After a little bit, you pulled out your phone and searched up "Easy pancake recipe" and clicked on the one with the best looking picture. You sat your phone up on a paper towel role and started looking for all the ingredients.

Your searching for ingredients was abruptly interrupted by the sound of food steps coming to the kitchen. You turned your head to see spamton walking in while rubbing his eyes beneath his glasses.

"Good morning spamton!"
*GOOOOD MORNING [[Y/N]]!
"Wanna help me make some pancakes?"

His face lit up with joy.

*[[100%]] YES!

You get a bowl out of one of your cabinets and place it on the counter.

"How'd you sleep last night?"
*I SLEPT [[great deals!]]. YOU?
"I slept well"

You smiled at him as you put some flour in the bowl.

-------------------------------------------------------
Alright so I didn't have much down for this chapter as you can tell lol. Basically this chapter is just fluff. YN and spamton make pancakes but they have fun with it and make a big mess in the kitchen.