Sudden rain.

After getting to know spamton for a little while and just talking back and fourth, it starts to rain.
"Well shit..."
you whisper to spamton.
*DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A [[Place To Stay]] [[Y/N?]]
You let out a sigh of disappointment.
"No..."
You hadn't even thought about where you would stay. It was getting late and if you and spamton stayed out here for much longer you would both get sick. That was something you weren't gonna let happen.
"I did happen to find some dark dollars earlier...maybe enough to get us a hotel room for one night but it wouldn't be anything too fancy."
*WAIT REALLY?
"Well I think so...how expensive are hotels here?"
*WE COULD PROBABLY FIND A [[Cheap]] ONE SOMEWHERE AROUND THIS [[Place]]
You had about 150 dark dollars. That should be enough for a cheap hotel right?
"I guess we'll just have to see."
You take spamtons hand and start walking swiftly.
*WAIT
*[[Y/N]] WHERE ARE WE GOING??
"Somewhere. Not to sure myself to be honest."
You had not a clue where you were going.
Eventually, you come to a stop in front of a building that has a sign saying "cyber hotel". You go inside with spamtons hand still in your's. When you approached the front desk, you ask the lady running it a question.
"How much will it be to stay here for one night?"
*one night here will be 150 dark dollars!
She responded politely.
"I'd like to get a room for one night then please"
You handed the lady all your money.
*WAIT [[Y/N]] THATS ALL OF YOUR [[Kromer!!]]
He wasn't wrong.
"Shh spamton I know."
You whispered to him.

--------------------------------------------------
HELLO!! I would just like to say thank you for 114 reads on this so far! That's pretty crazy knowing that I only started writing this yesterday! THANK YOU AAAAA
ONE LAST THING, I'm so sorry if spamton is kind of out of character in this, I'm trying but it's really hard . Also his speech patterns are hard to write but I hope that it's fine for now lol.