𝐎𝐧𝐞

I had just finished a long, tiring day of filming and I was on my way back to Logan and I's little apartment that we were renting on the otherside of town.

It was about a ten minute drive to get from my apartment to the Outer Banks set where I did a lot of the filming.
Thankfully the drive to my castmate's apartment was even shorter.

Madelyn, Chase, Rudy, Drew and Austin all decided to share an apartment while filming to save money.
Madison was staying with her girlfriend Mariah not too far away, and Jonathan was staying with one of his mates just down the road from the group's apartment.

I would complete the short drive to the group's apartment some nights when I couldn't stay at my own. Normally because Logan was being a dick trying to pick silly little fights over topics that could have been easily resolved.

Tonight was one of those nights.

I walked into the empty foyer of the apartment building, immediately being greeted by the nice lady behind the front desk.

I smiled sweetly and waved as I walked through the nicely lit room over to the elevator, pressing the upwards arrow that was glowing green on the silver panel before waiting for the big iron doors to open.

Eventually the elevator took me up to the third level where my apartment was.
I walked down the slim dark hallway with the sound of my shoes on the cheap carpet echoing throughout the empty hall, until I reached apartment number three hundred and fourteen.

I turned the knob and the door clicked open.
The usual smell of alcohol and peppermint flooded my senses as I stepped inside the messy apartment.

"Hey babe." I called hesitantly, looking around for my boyfriend who was nowhere to be seen.
"You're home late." He called from the bedroom sounding very unimpressed.

As usual no hey how was your day or not even just a hello.
Straight to the interrogation.

"Yeah sorry, I had lots of scenes to film today." I sighed and dropped my keys and phone onto the small table by the door before walking over to the doorway where his voice came from.
I instantly found him sat on our big double bed scrolling endlessly through his phone.

It had been a while since both of us had actually slept in the same bed together. By the time we went to bed, usually one of us was pissed at the other.
One of us would sleep on the couch which would usually be me, unless I decided to stay at Maddie's apartment.

He dropped his phone to his side and looked up at me intensely. "You told me you'd be home by midday, and look at that! It's four O'clock."

"I know I'm sorry I-"
"You could've at least told me!" He interrupted, raising his voice for absolutely no reason.

"I'm sorry, I was onset all afternoon I didn't have a chance." I replied, trying to remain calm to prevent another unnecessary argument.

He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "So you don't have time for me is that what you're saying?"

"What no!? Of course I have time for you!" I let out a frustrated sigh and ran my fingers through my messy blonde hair.

"Uh huh whatever." He scoffed and reached over to his phone again, locking his eyes onto his screen.
"Can you cook dinner soon, I'm getting hungry." He added without even looking back up.

He's joking right!?
I've been working all day, and he's been sitting around on his ass doing nothing. Why can't he do something to help out for once!?

"Are you kidding me!?" I raised my arms, not being able to control my anger.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" He replied keeping his eyes glued to his phone, not even slightly noticing how agitated I was becoming.
His calm tone only made me feel even more frustrated.