𝐒𝐢𝐱

Rudy had spent the whole afternoon with me because he didn't want to leave me alone with my thoughts, which I thought was really sweet.

By the time I actually realised what time it was, it was nearly seven o'clock and Rudy was still at my apartment laying across my sofa.

"I'm gonna order-in, do you want anything?" I asked, looking down at Rudy who had his head rested on my lap.

"Sure, but I'll pay." He smiled and sat up next to me.

"No Rudy it's fine you don't have to pay." I said as I started to stand up, only to be pulled back down again.

"Lillie you've had a shitty week, the least I can do is pay for two pizzas." He reassured, grabbing his phone off the table and starting to order the pizzas.

"You don't give up do you?" I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, watching him order the pizzas.

"Nope!" He chuckled. "You like Hawaiian right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked, feeling a little shocked that he knew.

"I heard you talking to Maddie about it once." He admitted.
It made me happy that he actually remembered.

I smiled and continued watching over his shoulder as he placed the order.

A few minutes of silence went by before Rudy spoke up again. "It'll be here in about fifteen minutes."

"Thanks Ruds." I smiled again and sat up, lifting my head off of his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled and put his phone back on the table. He sat next to me, now with him resting his head on my shoulder.

I had just picked up my phone when I got a message from Madelyn.

¤¤¤

Madelyn Are you with Rudy?

Madelyn
Are you with Rudy?

Lillie
Yeah why?

Madelyn
Just wondering because
he hasn't been home
all day

Omg wait are y'all
hooking up!? 🤭😝

Lillie
Wtf no!!

He just came over to
check up on me

Madelyn
He checked up on
you alright 😏

#Ludy 🚢

Lillie
Omg maddie shut up!

He's reading this over
my shoulder right
now 🤦‍♀️

Madelyn