𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

MadelynMorning bestie!Can you come over soonwe wanna talk to you :)

Madelyn
Morning bestie!
Can you come over soon
we wanna talk to you :)

Lillie
Yeah sure!

I'll be there in half an
hour?

Madelyn
Sounds good!

Don't worry it's nothing
bad.

I could sence your
anxiety from here 😂

Lillie
Thank god, I was panicking
🤦‍♀️

Madelyn
Of course you were 🙄

See you soon!

¤¤¤

I was still lying in my bed when Maddie's text came through. I was a little confused since I had just spent the whole day with everyone yesterday. Even though she said it wasn't anything bad I was still stressing out about it.

I hopped out of my comfy bed and started getting ready. I changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie considering that the weather wasn't the greatest today.
I tied my hair up into a messy bun so that I wouldn't have to deal with it later and I quickly slipped on my slides.

Since I was only going to my my friend's apartment, I didn't feel the need to dress nice because let's just say they've seen me in a worse state.

I grabbed my keys and phone before exiting my apartment, and walking down to the parking lot.

The whole drive to Maddie's apartment I kept thinking about what everyone wanted to talk about. From her text message it sounded like a serious topic.

Once I finally arrived, I was welcomed by Maddie who was smiling sweetly at me.
At least it can't be that bad if she's smiling.

When I stepped into the livingroom, I saw Chase, Drew, Rudy and Austin all huddled together on the sofa all looking extremely squashed, yet comfortable. I couldn't help but wonder why Madison and JD weren't here.

"You guys look like you're about to interrogate me or something." I chucked and looked at the group with a confused expression.

"Hold on." Drew paused and replaced his plain expression with a cheesy grin. "This better?"

Everyone burst into laughter at the sight of Drew's big smile.
"That's just creepy dude." Chase added, making Drew's smile change into an 'o' shape.

"Guys! We need to tell Lillie about our idea..." Maddie said, reminding the boys about what I was actually here for.

"Can I tell her?" Rudy asked in an excited tone. His eyes were full of excitement and he had a cute little smile on his face.