𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Get up losers!"

Both rudy and I turned to face my bedroom door to see Madelyn standing there with a big smile plastered on her extremely excited face.
This made me wonder why she was in such a good mood at this time of the morning.

"Maddie it's our one chance to sleep in c'mon!" I groaned and shielded my eyes from the sudden amount of light that was now pouring into my bedroom.

"Stop complaining, I have something planned." She said with a mischievous smile as she leant on the doorframe.

Both Rudy and I looked at eachother with confused expressions before looking back up at Maddie again.

"And what is this plan of yours?" I asked curiously. This was most likely the reason she was so happy at this time of the morning.

Before she could say anything, Chase appeared in the doorway next to Maddie. He also had a big smile on his face.

"Woah what're you two doing?" He asked with a smirk, looking at both Rudy and I.
"I just went to find you Ruds, I should've known you'd be in here."

"Fuck off!" Rudy groaned and slowly rolled off of my stomach, now laying on his back.

"If you don't tell me the reason that you're talking to me this early in the morning I'm going back to sleep." I threatened, squinting at the pair since I was still getting used to the sudden change of light.

"Okay jeez, dont be pissed that we interrupted whatever's going on in here!" Chase said with a smirk, causing both Rudy and I to roll our eyes at the curly headed boy.

"We have organized a double date for us." Maddie said, the smile not disappearing from her face for even a second.

"Wait really!?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows so that I could see the pair better.

"Yup, so get ready lovebirds because we're going out!" Chase said in a weirdly high tone.

"Dress casual and cozy because it's raining outside." Maddie added with a smile before shoving Chase out of the way, and shutting my bedroom door again.

Rudy then turned to look at me again with a smile. "A double date huh?"

"Yeah I guess so!" I replied, catching his soft gaze.

"We should probably get ready then."

"Yeah probably." I said with a small sigh.

He leant up and planted a gentil kiss onto my jawline before sliding over to the corner of the bed so that he could stand up.

"I'll see you soon." He said with a small smile before exiting my room, leaving me in the silence.

Eventually I rolled out of bed so that I could get ready for the day that Maddie had planned.
I looked out of my bedroom window and sure enough raindrops were falling from the grey cloudy sky.

I decided to wear some blue baggy jeans and a nice shirt since it was a date, but it didn't take long for me to pull my beige hoodie on over the top since the air was a little cold.

I quickly did my hair, applied a small amount of makeup and slid on my shoes before emerging from my bedroom, into the lounge where the others were waiting.
I walked over to the trio and stood next to Rudy, looping my arm around his.

"Hey gorgeous." He said with a smile, stopping his conversation with Maddie and Chase.

"Hey!" I replied, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Okay is everyone ready!?" Maddie asked, looking at us all with a bright smile.
We all nodded our heads in agreement before heading towards the door.