𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

https://www.popbuzz.com

𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗽?

Famous actor Lillie Crawford has been rumored to have broken up with her boyfriend Logan White about a week ago after Logan posted this photo on his instagram, captioned: 'Worth more that she ever was 😍'

It is crystal clear that the girl in the pink is not Lillie, meaning that he's either cheating on her, or their relationship has come to a dramatic end.

The same day of the suspected breakup Lillie and her costar Rudy Pankow were called out to be flirting with eachother by another costar Chase Stokes. Neither Lillie or Rudy replied to his comment, leaving a lot of fans confused. Some fans even came up with a ship name for Lillie and Rudy being #Ludy which is now a trending hashtag. There has also started to become a lot of fan accounts for the two costars which are also trending in instagram.

A lot of Lillie's fans have been making it extremely obvious of their disliking of Logan. Posting comments like; 'I hope they broke up, Lillie deserved better anyway' In which Madelyn Cline agreed with this comment by posting '^' underneath it.

Logan was known to start verbal and physical fights with Lillie which he wasn't afraid to hide from her fans and friends, which is most likely the main cause for his big hate group.
He was also known to keep Lillie away from her friends which is an obvious sign of jealousy.

Their breakup hasn't been confirmed by either of them, but it is highly likely.
Lillie has deleted all her instagram posts that had anything to do with Logan, and they haven't been seen together in public for over a week.

Fans have reported seeing Logan at the airport with what looked like all of his belongings and another girl, who seemed to look similar to the one that was featured in the image above.
This information leads a lot of people to believe the rumors of the pair breaking up are true.

More information on this topic coming soon!

View more stories...

¤¤¤

I know this was a super short chapter but I just wanted to put a little something before the time skip :)

The next chapter is nearly ready to post!

Word count: 381