𝐓𝐞𝐧

@madelyncline

Tagged • lilliecrawford

Liked by rudeth, austinnnorth55
and 1,107,036 others

madelyncline Sleepyhead

View comments...

hichasestokes She snored so loud 🙄
>madelyncline That was you babes
>lilliecrawford EXPOSED

rudeth Stole my spot 😔
>drewstarkey Either that or she sleeps in your bed 🤷‍♂️
>austinnnorth55 @rudeth you two could've shared 😏
>lilliecrawford Y'all need to chill!

madisonbaileybabe Imagine looking this cute while sleeping 😍
>lilliecrawford Couldn't be me 😆
>madelyncline She was super adorable until @hichasestokes attacked her 🤦‍♀️
>user74921 Ofc it was Chase 😂

user03828 My life goal is to have friends like them!
>user73822 Same 🤚

Load more comments...

¤¤¤

"Hurry up Lillie!" I heard Maddie yell from outside my bedroom door.

I was getting ready after my night with little sleep because everyone decided that we were going out for lunch.

I quickly got changed into some faded black baggy jeans and a blue crewneck sweater, just dressing casual since it wasn't really a fancy occasion.

I quickly slipped on my converse before following Maddie back down to the carpark where everyone was divided into two cars, the girls in mine, and the boys in Chase's.

"Here she is, looking fine as hell!" Madison called from the back seat as I sat down infront of the steering wheel.

"Can I choose a song?" Maddie asked with a convincing smile.

"Sure!" I smiled back and handed her my phone which had already auto-connected to the car's bluetooth.

I waited for her to pick a song before starting to drive. Of course she picked the most random song; YMCA, which lead to both of the girls doing the dance that goes with it.
Thankfully it was a short drive because they were making it extremely hard to keep my focus on the road.

A few minutes later, the crazy car ride came to an end once we finally pulled up outside the little cafe where the boys where waiting for us.

"I thought your car was fast." Chase said in a sassy tone as he watched us scramble out of my car.