𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Maddie definitely kept her word, this afternoon was definitely fun!

First we went bowling which I hadn't done in a long time. Madelyn accidentally threw her ball into the wrong lane, nearly causing us to get kicked out.
Madison won, then I came second and Madelyn came last, which wasn't much of a surprise.

Next we went shopping which really didn't help my shopping addiction.
Shopping was almost like my therapy, it always put me in a good mood, but my bank account might need to find it's own therapy afterwards.

After that, both of the girls took me to a nice spot to take cool photos for my instagram because they were convinced that I needed to make Logan regret what he did.
I have to admit they were great photographers!

Then the last thing we did was go to the club. Let's just say I wont be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning with a pounding headache.

Once I got back to my apartment it was nearly 1am. No wonder I'm so tired.
Straight away I changed into comfy shorts and a tshirt before hopping into bed.

I was going to need to wash the covers because they had a strong smell of alcohol and peppermint which only reminded me of Logan.

After only a matter of minutes I was fast asleep.
It had been a full on week of work, and now all this shit with Logan, I was exhausted.

¤¤¤

@lilliecrawford

🔘⚪⚪

⚪🔘⚪

⚪🔘⚪