𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was the next day and we were filming the the last scene before our lunch break. My stomach has been rumbling for hours because I had accidentally skipped breakfast this morning which Rudy wasn't very happy about when he found out.

I got the whole 'you need to eat something' speech just as we were leaving the apartment this morning, but I was too busy focusing on the fact that we were going to be late.

We were just about to start filming the scene where John B takes 'The Phantom' to get away from Outer Banks with Sarah, but we were still waiting for the camera crew to set up in the right places in order to get good angles.

Of course during this scene it was planned that Pope and Kiara would share a short kiss. JD and Madison had been thinking about this scene nonstop for the whole day. That's understandable though, I mean they're both really close friends, but nothing more. Thankfully Mariah didn't care about the scene because she knew that it was only for the episode and that it would mean nothing for them.

After a couple of minutes the cameras were finally set up correctly, meaning that we could finally start acting out the scene.

This scene only included me, Rudy, Madison, JD and Chase, since Maddie would be waiting on the dock. Then there was Drew and Nick who were in the previous scene, and Austin was just watching from behind the cameras and the crew.

"Is everyone ready!?" Jonas yelled from behind the cluster of cameras and people infront of us, in which we all responded by giving him a thumbs up.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, action!"

The five of us walked up the dock to where the nice big boat known as 'The Pantom' was waiting to help John B with his getaway.

"Where's Sarah?" John B asked, looking around at the group with a concerned expression.

"Dunno we haven't seen her man." Pope replied, looking at him plainly.

"Okay well I'm not leaving without her."

"Look I know you feel bad for leaving but you've got plenty of gas and plenty of food. It's a straight shot across the sound to Dismal Swamp. Just lay low Alright?" JJ explained, trying to change John B's mind for his own safety.

After a bit of thought he finally agreed on the blonde boy's idea.  "Okay yeah, let's do this." He said before carrying on walking towards the shiny white boat.

He then said his apologies for dragging us all into the whole treasure hunt situation which he took so long trying to learn. He rambled on a lot and included some random lines, but he made it work.

He then hopped aboard The Phantom and set his backpack down.

"See you in two months!" I called after him, loud enough for him to hear me over the sound of the crashing water, signaling that a storm was starting to form which would later cause the ship to tip over in the middle of the ocean.

"Tell Sarah I said goodbye okay?" John B said, his voice breaking slightly.

"We will, now go!" Kiara yelled with a forced smile from under Pope's arm.

The boat slowly reversed further into the marsh, before taking off in the direction of open waters. Leaving the rest of us standing on the end of the dock, watching as the boat dissapeared into the light landscape.

Here comes the scene that has caused the most stress today.

Pope and Kiara both pulled eachother into a hug, and so did JJ and I.
Then the two of us slowly stepped back onto the patchy grass, leaving only Pope and Kiara in the scene.