𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

We had just finished filming for the morning which meant that we needed to wait until later this afternoon to carry on.
Since it was a beautiful sunny day we decided to go to the beach in our spare time between filming.

We all went back to the apartment to get changed into our swimwear so that we could actually cool off in the salty water.

I changed into a black bikini and a pair of blue denim shorts to wear whilst not in the water. I left my hair down because I knew the water would pull it out of whatever style I did anyway, and it would be a lot easier to dry.

Once I was ready, I emerged from my naturally lit room into the livingroom where Madelyn, Rudy and Chase were waiting for me and the others to get ready. Almost immediately I noticed Rudy's eyes drift up and down my body, only making me smile.

"Rudy get your eyes under control!" Chase teased, clearly noticing the looks Rudy was sending my way.

Rudy's face began to turn a light shade of red when he realised that Chase had noticed what he was doing.

Maddie smirked and looked at Rudy and I, loving every second of what was playing out infront of her.

I took a step closer to the embarrassed blonde boy and lifted his arm around my shoulder, making his expression change to a smile.

"Aww!" Maddie cooed as she watched the two of us shuffle closer together.
I just smiled and playfully rolled my eyes at the smiling girl.

Before Chase could add another childish comment, Drew and Austin walked out of their rooms and into the livingroom where we were waiting for them.

"Okay let's go!" I chimed before Chase or Maddie could open their mouths.

I snuck out from underneath Rudy's arm to grab my keys and phone from the small table by the door.

We were going to meet JD and Madison at the beach so that we wouldn't have to squish everyone into the two cars.

As usual Rudy and Drew travelled in my car, leaving Maddie, Chase and Austin in Chase's car.

Once we arrived at the beach Mads and JD were already there standing under the shade provided by a big tree on the sand.

Madison was wearing a bikini similar to mine which I had to admit, looked amazing on her.

"Hey y'all!" JD called with a small wave as we approached the tree they were standing under.

"Hey!" I waved back at the pair who were both smiling at the three of us.

"I'm so getting sunburnt today." I chuckled while attempting to shield the bright sun from my eyes.

"Just stay in the water you'll be fine." Madison assured, although I don't think that'll stop me from getting burnt.

Once the rest of the group had arrived we all stripped off our extra clothes so that we were only in our swimwear, ready to go swimming.

The salty sea was calm, which was perfect for swimming. The sun reflected off the tiny waves giving off a sparkly effect. I could instantly feel the warm beams of the bright sun hitting my skin, causing it to shine beautifully.

"Damn Lillie you look fine as hell!" Madison said with her eyes wide.

"So do you Mads!" I smiled before glancing over at Rudy who was already looking at me, filling my stomach with butterflies.

"Okay let's get in the water before we get sunburnt!" Maddie said, starting to make her way towards the water, but then being swooped up into Chase's arms and carried into the water instead.