Save The Queen Part 1

It was the afternoon and Mrs Beakely and Duckworth were cleaning up the living room of McDuck manor. Sadly for them, their hardwork goes to waste when Scrooge, Della, Daisy, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, Launchpad, April, May, June, Mickey, Goofy and Minnie return from a big adventure to a pyramid in Egypt where they found a large amount of gold, weapons and a crown of an Egyptian king, all wearing their primary outfits. Most are exploding with cheering and words of joy while Louie enjoys wearing the crown on his head, some of them were carry loot and Dewey is once again wearing his colourful hat.

Dewey: That was amazing!

Della: I know right! That was one of the best adventures ever!

Daisy: You said it girlfriend!

Webby: I'm gonna put this down on my Duck family history journal!

May: Woo-hoo! Nothing can beat a good thrill like that!

Launchpad: YEAH! BABY! One of my best crashes yet!

April: What a rush!

Violet: Quite the thrill and informative adventure!

Huey: We almost died!

Louie: But it was all worth it to get these babies!

Lena: You said it Green Bean!

June: I just can't get enough of all this loot!

Goofy: Oh boy! That was lots of fun!

Mickey: Gosh! You can say that again, pal!

Minnie: Oh yes, that adventure was wonderful.

Beakely arrives with the usual cart for carrying loot.

Scrooge: Alright, kids. You know the new drill. Throw the loot into the cart and then take a valuable and some coins you'd like to keep.

Ever since the Shadow War Scrooge has begun sharing his loot with the entire family, much to the delight of Louie, Lena and June.

Louie: Sweet! These adventures aren't for nothing anymore!

All the coins, gems and valuables are tossed inside the cart and one by one the 9 kids, Della and Daisy take a gem of their choice and some coins to stuff inside small sacks while the rest happily watch.

Minnie: Minnie giggles a little. That's very nice of you to share your treasures with kids these days Scrooge.

Mickey: Yup, sure is. In the past you used to take all the loot for yourself and now here you are rewarding the kids for their hardwork.

Scrooge: What can I say; I'm the new and improved Scrooge McDuck. You know three are welcome to have your share as well.

Goofy: Nah, you can keep it. I'm happy with what I already have at home.

Mickey: And Minnie and I have more than enough treasure at the castle.

Louie takes the time to admire a beautiful emerald as everyone continues stuffing their

Louie: This is so worth almost getting killed in a horrifying and traumatised way!

Scrooge: Alright, that's about enough. Beakely, send my loot to the Money Bin.

Beakely nods and grabs the kart with Scrooge's much larger share and proceeds to leave until Demonworth appears.

Demonworth: Sir, I thought you should know that some intruders snuck into your office looking for you.

He holds up the intruders from behind and to the family's surprise it's none other than Panchito, Jose and Ari who are smiling despite their predicament.