Save The Queen Part 2

Storkules and Selene are now escorting Donald and Della up the hill, Scrooge decided to stay on the beach to do some exploring on his own.

Donald: Well, I'm glad that all worked out.

Della: Yeah, me too.

Selene: The way you knocked out those guards without breaking a sweat, I mean…WOW!

Storkules: Clearly fierce Della you have a fire unlike any other adventurer coursing through your veins.

Della: I just do a lot of combat training along with my brother.

Donald: Donald crosses his arms and mutters angrily to himself. Except you and Scrooge never give me a chance to show off what I can do?

They look at him with confused expressions and he puts on a nervous smile. He quickly changes the subject by pointing to the temple up ahead.

Donald: Oh! Hey look, isn't that the temple of heroes?

They happily stop in front of the steps.

Storkules: Why indeed it is Donald! This is where the bravest of heroes come to claim ancient artefacts by passing through deadly trials. Or they can simply come to visit our chambers.

Selene: Believe it or not, this is where me and Storkules live.

Della: Wow! Cool place!

Donald: From the outside it doesn't look like it has death written all over it.

Selene: Then you should see the inside of this temple. Come on.

They start walking up the steps but Donald hears something strange.

?: Donald Duck…

Donald: Huh?

Donald turns to his right which is where he heard the voice from but finds nothing there. He's a little confused but shrugs it off before catching up with the others.

They now find themselves in the hallway of the temple. Donald and Della can't help but admire the architecture.

Donald: Wow! Look at this place!

Della: It must be thousands of years old.

Selene: Actually Della, it's millions. It's that old.

Donald: Doesn't look like millions of years old.

Della: Yeah, otherwise it'd look like it's falling to pieces.

Storkules: That's because father gets carpenters to ensure this temple is in its most glorious of state.

Selene: So, where would you like to go first? How about the deadly anti-chamber where I keep my sword? Della becomes giddy with excitement and Donald shakes his head.

Donald & Della: NO/YEAH!

Storkules: 3 against 1. Onwards to the Sword of Selene!

Scrooge is on the beach scanning it with a metal detector and Zeus comes by to check on him out of suspicion.

Zeus: What exactly are you doing?

Scrooge: I heard that the City of Troy had a treasure that was lost to the ocean and ended up buried on Ithaquack. So I'm hunting it down.

Zeus mocks him with his hands on his hip.

Zeus: Do you really think you can find the lost treasure of Troy. I've looked for years but could never find it.