Save The Queen Part 7

Donald and Della are back at Lake Averno, they barely manage to open the door and head back inside the barren wastelands of the Underworld. It's just the same as they left it and now they scan the area before them.

Donald: We're back!

Della: Della narrates everything. And so the Duck Twins are back as a team, stronger than ever! Once again they find themselves in the horrifying and ugly wastelands of the Underworld. What dangers will they face this time!? More monsters!? Deadly traps!? Or worse, bacteria that will strip their very flesh from their bones!? Can they overcome it to save their Uncle and friends! Let's find out!

Donald: Donald deadpans good-naturedly. You love narrating too much, you know that.

Della: Della innocently throws up her hands. Hey, it's not my fault I love adding dramatic flair.

Donald: Whatever makes you happy! Now let's go find Uncle Scrooge, Storkules, Selene and all those people.

Della: If I were Hades, I'd throw Scrooge and who I believe to be the biggest problem in the dungeons where they wouldn't cause any problems. We just need to find out where it is!? It'll take all our skills to infiltrate it and bust them out!

Donald: Donald widens his eyes and points. Or the giant sign that points down reading "Underground Dungeon".

Just distances away is a giant colourful neon sign reading "Underworld Dungeon" decorated with skulls and a fiery arrow pointing down to a large hole with stairs leading downward. Donald and Della are both deadpanning.

Della: Well, that was easy. He couldn't have made that more obvious.

Donald: Tell me about it. Is a guy that stupid really supposed to be that tough?

Della: Unfortunately…yes…

Donald: They both exchange smirks. I'll race ya.

Della: You're not beating me there!

Donald and Della sprint towards the area of the neon sign but unbeknownst to them large footsteps were dashing on the other side of the side.

Della: I'm gonna beat you there!

Donald: No you're not!

Just when they get metres away from the dungeon entrance Cerberus leaps from the other side and lands on his feet with a crash, making Donald and Della comically jump and scream in horror. Cerberus roars and their faces are comically almost blown off their bodies.

Donald: What the heck is that thing!?

Della: That's Cerberus, the Underworld's 3 headed watchdog!

Donald: What is it with Greek monsters being multi-headed creatures!? Did Hades know we were coming!

Della: How should I know!? Maybe! At any rate, this guy's blocking our way into the dungeon! We're gonna have to fight our way through!

Donald and Della's fear and surprise are replaced by exchanging smirks.

Donald: How about a Duck Twin team up?

Della: You just read my mind bro. You're on!

Donald holds out his hand and Save the Queen is summoned in a blue blast of light.
Della holds out her hand and Godslayer is summoned in a brown blast of light.

Kingdom Hearts 2 – Sora and Auron vs Cerberus Boss Music

The Duck Twins do a couple of spins with their weapon before getting into fighting stances.